Changelog: World of Tanks (Blitz) Patch 1.2.0
- New desert map, "Oasis Palms"
- The ability to toggle aim assist within battle, and separately for sniper and default views.
- Display of discounts inside the game during associated events and specials.
- New notifications to the upper panel on the Garage screen: battle results, additions to the friend list, etc.
- A profanity filter and link filter to the in-game chat.
- Ability to share battle results with friends on Facebook.
- New sound effects: new engines, transmission, destructible objects on maps, enemy tanks set on fire, etc.
- Increased the profitability of the Premium tanks Lowe, T34 and Dicker Max.
- Decreased the battle level to +/-1 for tier III and IV vehicles, as well as for the Premium T2 Light tank.
- Reduced prices on equipment for tanks of all tiers.
- Reworked the damage stats on guns with cassette loading mechanism for tier I-III tanks -- decreased the overall damage amount of the cassettes and decreased reloading time.
- Increased the amount of experience points required for increasing Crew skills to 100%.
- Implemented an automatic mount of already-researched modules when purchasing new tanks.
- The last 10 battle results are now kept in the device memory and are available after re-entering the game.
- Softened the requirements for obtaining the "Patrol Duty" medal -- now only 3 vehicles need to be detected instead of 4.
- Updated the tutorial mission by adding grass, animated trees, etc. (Available on iPad Air, iPad Mini w/ retina and iPhone 5s only).
- Updated graphic elements: shell icons; icons on the "Menu" panel popping down in the left side of the screen; icons of tank characteristics on the modules research screen; directional movement arrows in sniper view, etc.
- Fixed the display of markers on the destroyed model of the T40 tank destroyer.
- Fixed a bug with the textures on the Ferdinand tank destroyer.
- Fixed a bug with the aim assist's uncontrolled switching from the static target to an enemy vehicle passing by.
- Fixed a bug with sound volume settings reset after relaunching of the application.
- Fixed a bug with syncing the user's profile when they were sent to the authorization screen.
- Fixed the icon for the achievement "Raseiniai Heroes," and removed irrelevant vehicles from the requirements for "The Lion of Sinai" and "Hunter".
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow a user who changed their name to join chat.
- Added the ability to quickly return to game in cases of minimizing/switching from the application. The game will not disconnect from the server for an additional 3 minutes afterward.
- Optimized the texture quality for iPad 2, iPad Mini and iPhone 4S.
- Fixed a number of bugs that caused sudden app crashes.
- Updated some interface elements for retina display devices.