I don't get why the actual text blocks about the individual consumables are linked up using templates on this page. I didn't even know what they were and had to research it first. It makes it needlessly hard to contribute, the complete opposite of the whole Wiki spirit. If nobody gives me a plausible reason, I'll change all that in two weeks and make this a regular, contiguous page without those templates.--Nautical_Metaphor:eu (talk) 22:35, 17 June 2018 (UTC)
- It's done this way because navigating thousands of lines of code for tables that don't need updating is irritating and time-wasting. I originally wrote this page that way, and after a year of having to scroll and scroll and scroll to find one line that needed fixing, I broke it out because it's easier to manage and keep current.SeaRaptor00:na (talk) 03:50, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
Missing Harugumo and Kitakaze TRB consumable
I wanted to edit this myself, but then I discovered this is done sort of automatically I guess? Anyway the info is missing.
- I think you have to edit this page: Ship:Torpedo_Reload_Booster_Data --floribe2000 (talk) 18:21, 27 August 2018 (UTC)
Aircraft Carrier and Squadron consumables
We probably should add this to this article. Carrier:
- CAP Fighter (it's automatic but has a standard consumable icon)
- Patrol Fighter call
- Engine Cooling
- Squadron repair
Proposed article reorganization
I think it would be best to break up the consumables article by what uses them, e.g. consumables used by gunships, carriers, and squadrons. That way every new one is added rather than trying to shoehorn it into the existing structure.
- Surface ships
- (same as previous)
- Aircraft carriers
- CAP Fighters
- (?) Aircraft data? <- this could be a link to the Aircraft article with tables
- Carrier squadrons or Strike aircraft (whatever term you want)
- Patrol Fighter
- Engine Cooling
Defensive AA doesn't give only x2 bonus after 8.0?
Irian is new ship with torpedo booster
Edit: April 9th 2019. 8.0 changed the Fighter consumable for ships to be 60s active across the board with a 135/90 sec cooldown. Some of the ships had the number of charges change (Katori for one got an extra charge). Also a column should probably be added for the number of fighters launched when the consumable is used. I don't feel like wasting my playing time to update this whole section for free. I'll just update the description for now.
- I can not get access to the text for the Catapult Fighter section. It is incorrect currently on the number of fighters launched as it is from 1 (Katori) to 4 (T9+ ships except Musashi for one). With DCF that changes to 2 to 5 fighters.