Patches and Emblems
- 1 Choosing and Modifying
- 2 Viewing Other Players' Patches and Emblems
- 3 Patches
- 4 Emblems
- 4.1 List of National Emblems and Requirements
- 4.2 List of Ship Class Performance Emblems and Requirements
Choosing and Modifying
Viewing Other Players' Patches and Emblems
Patches and emblems are displayed in a few places in-game:
- By mousing over a players name in the team lists, both on loading and in match.
- Mousing over a player name in your contacts list or chat box in port.
- An enemy's patch or emblem will appear in the middle of the screen for a short time after being sunk in battle.
- Over top of your ship information in the bottom left corner of the screen when spectating a match postmortem.
Patches consist of two parts: symbol and background, both of which are the captain's choice. There are currently 70 symbols and 36 backgrounds available to pick from.
List of Patches
Emblems can be earned by meeting fixed requirements. Emblems are arranged in sets of four, with each one in the set requiring progressively more difficult requirements and a higher tier ship (for class performance).
Currently there are two types of emblems; national performance and ship class performance. The national ones require a captain to place in the top three on their team on a victory by base experience earned in ships of a specific nation, while the ship class ones require the captain to maintain a certain average damage in the respective class over 100 battles.
List of National Emblems and Requirements
National emblems can only be earned in ships Tier VIII-X, and can only be completed in Random Battles.
Japanese Performance Emblems
U.S.A. Performance Emblems
U.S.S.R. Performance Emblems
German Performance Emblems
British Performance Emblems
Pan-Asian Fleet Performance Emblems
French Performance Emblems
List of Ship Class Performance Emblems and Requirements
All Ship Class Performance emblems can only be completed in Random Battles. Only the results of the last 100 battles are taken into account for all emblems in this section.