Captains! While the new update is being rolled out, the server will be down
from: Wed. Feb. 16 2:00 AM PT / Feb. 16 4:00 AM Central
until: Wed. Feb. 16 5:00 AM PT / Wed. Feb. 16 7:00 AM Central
- 1 Update 0.11.1 — Pan-Asian Cruisers: Part 2
- 1.1 Pan-Asian Cruisers
- 1.2 Dirigible Derby
- 1.3 Super Aircraft Carriers
- 1.4 Personal Challenges
- 1.5 Clan Battles
- 1.6 Ranked Battles
- 1.7 Changes to the In-Game Economy
- 1.8 Content Additions and Changes
- 1.9 Other Improvements
- 1.9.1 Changes to Bots
- 1.9.2 Game Balance Changes
- 18.104.22.168 VIII Atago
- 22.214.171.124 German super battleship Hannover
- 126.96.36.199 Japanese super battleship Satsuma
- 188.8.131.52 British super carrier Eagle
- 184.108.40.206 U.S. super carrier United States
- 220.127.116.11 VIII Fenyang and VIII Ship Smasha
- 18.104.22.168 VI Mackensen and VII Prinz Heinrich
- 22.214.171.124 VIII Zieten, IX Prinz Rupprecht, and X Schlieffen
- 126.96.36.199 X Schlieffen
- 188.8.131.52 X Admiral Nakhimov
- 184.108.40.206 X Incomparable
- 220.127.116.11 IX Black
- 18.104.22.168 X Henri IV
- 22.214.171.124 Adjusting acceleration parameters
- 1.10 Other Changes
- 1.11 Notes
Update 0.11.1 — Pan-Asian Cruisers: Part 2
Update 0.11.1 is bringing the following new features:
- Second stage of Early Access to the Pan-Asian cruisers.
- A new temporary battle type called Dirigible Derby.
- Changes to the battle economy.
- The return of Personal Challenges.
- New seasons of Ranked and Clan Battles.
Read on for more details about the changes!
Pan-Asian Cruisers ● Dirigible Derby ● Super Aircraft Carriers ● Personal Challenges ● Clan Battles ● Ranked Battles ● Changes to the In-Game Economy ● Content Additions and Changes ● Other Improvements
In Update 0.11.1, Pan-Asian cruisers continue to be available in Early Access. Ships of the new branch are equipped with main guns that have a rather small caliber but high rate of fire. They carry powerful deepwater torpedoes that pose a deadly threat to all ship types except destroyers. This, however, comes at a price—the new ships cannot boast of having high survivability.
- Smoke Generator with a reduced cooldown time for all ships of the branch.
- Defensive AA Fire for the new cruisers of Tier VI and above.
- Torpedo Reload Booster for the ships of Tier VII and above.
- IX Sejong and X Jinan are equipped with Repair Party.
- VI Rahmat, VIII Harbin, and X Jinan — all hitting the high seas in Early Access with the release of Update 0.11.0 — continue to be available in sequential bundles in the Armory.
- VI Rahmat and VIII Harbin, along with other rewards, can be obtained in bundles available in exchange for Pan-Asian Tokens.
- Once you've obtained all the sequential bundles for Tokens, you'll be able to grab X Jinan for Doubloons.
- IX Sejong is available in random bundles for Doubloons.
To celebrate the arrival of the Pan-Asian cruisers in Early Access, we've updated the Dragon Port. You will also have access to a dedicated combat mission to obtain the Pan-Asian Cruisers: Part 2 commemorative flag. Details of the mission will be available in the game client.
When Update 0.11.2 goes live, the Pan-Asian cruisers will become available for all players to research.
Update 0.11.1 kicks off a temporary battle type named "Dirigible Derby."
Historically, airships carried intelligence agents with important messages and diplomats traveling to conduct secret negotiations in neutral territories. The new battle type tasks you with a mission to delay the hostile airship while also making sure that your allied airship is the first to reach the destination point.
Each team will have an invulnerable airship that moves along a fixed route. Your team's mission is to outrun the opposing team in escorting their airship to the end of the route or destroy all enemy ships.
The teams can affect the speed of both allied and hostile airships. Each airship has an interactive zone with a 3 km radius displayed around it. The airship will move faster if only allied ships are within that zone and will slow down if at least one enemy ship manages to sneak inside it.
Format: 12 vs. 12 playing Tier X ships.
The full details of the Dirigible Derby will follow in a separate article.
Super Aircraft Carriers
Update 0.11.1 sees the launch of two new superships in the game:
- Eagle, an aircraft carrier that was initially laid down as one of the Audacious-class ships. The carrier was completed to a substantially altered project, and she later underwent extensive modernization that allowed her to carry and operate the most advanced deck-based aircraft of the 1950s, including jet aircraft.
- United States, the lead ship of an entirely new post-war design of super carriers that was laid down in 1949 but was never completed. Our developers have recreated her in the game as a fleet strike carrier with necessary alterations to the ship's layout design and equipment.
The ships carry two types of squadrons: standard and tactical. While standard squadrons are a carrier's strike force that players are already familiar with, tactical squadrons constitute a new weapon.
Tactical squadrons on board the new carriers are composed of very fast jet-propelled aircraft. This feature allows them to quickly cover substantial distances and carry out lightning-fast attacks against enemy ships. The jet aircraft of Eagle and United States cannot slow down below their cruising speed, and their engine boost won't cool down when the aircraft are airborne. Both carriers have three tactical squadrons on board: attack aircraft, bombers, and torpedo bombers.
Keep in mind that the tactical squadrons of Eagle and United States consist of one attacking flight only. This means that their efficiency will be substantially impaired with each aircraft they lose, and for this reason, they can't expose themselves to enemy AA fire for too long.
Just like the squadrons of hybrid ships, they come with a ready timer that's triggered with the start of each battle. Tactical squadrons require considerable preparation time, and all planes in the attack flight cool down at the same time. The aircraft do not return to the carrier following an attack.
Super carriers, as well as the other superships, will be available for rent from recurring random bundles in the Armory. The contents of those bundles will change. One bundle that holds all the superships will be replaced by two bundles. Each of them will include a cruiser, destroyer, battleship, and aircraft carrier.
Update 0.11.1 brings back Personal Challenges. Your goal during the event is to earn as much base XP as possible while showing off your skills in battle playing ships of different types and nations. More details will follow in a dedicated article.
We've updated the rewards, and the table of records will be reset 2 weeks after the update goes live. This means that the rewards will again become available to any players who manage to reach the top level prior to the reset.
You can take up Personal Challenges in Random, Ranked, and Co-op Battles, as well as in Dirigible Derby.
- The event is split into two rounds, each 2 weeks long.
- In the span of 2 weeks, you can get a maximum of 50 Tokens.
- After reaching the maximum weekly limit, each completed task will bring only 50 Coal.
- Once the table is reset, you'll be able to earn Tokens again.
- The entire event can bring you as many as 100 Mediterranean Tokens.
Navigate to "Gibraltar Pillars" — a special tab in the Armory — to exchange Mediterranean Tokens for sequential bundles and other rewards. You will have access to two types of sequential bundles. They include one of two new ships — VI Dido or VI Canarias — clad in the Atlantic permanent camouflage, as well as Firepower Premium containers, which can drop Tier X ships. Mediterranean Tokens can be exchanged until the end of Update 0.11.2.
The number of Tokens you can grab for free by progressing through Personal Challenges will be enough to get VI Dido or VI Canarias and one Firepower container.
VI Dido, named in honor of Queen Dido — the legendary founder of Carthage — served extensively in the Mediterranean during World War II. The ship is armed with ten 133 mm main guns and torpedoes that have a decent reload time and speed. She can also choose between firing all of her torpedoes in a single salvo or one at a time. Despite somewhat mediocre survivability, the ship boasts good concealment and agility characteristics. She is propelled by an engine with enhanced parameters that allow her to gain or drop speed fast. However, the cruiser lacks the Propulsion Modification 1 upgrade in Slot 4. Dido is equipped with Defensive AA Fire and Short-Burst Smoke Generator, which has lots of charges and a short reset timer but also a short smoke setting time and individual smoke clouds that don't last very long.
VI Canarias was built in Spain in the 1930s using a British design (Armstrong). During World War II, Spain remained neutral, and the means of identification the cruiser carried on both of her sides was the country's national flag. The ship is armed with eight 203 mm main guns that can fire only AP shells with enhanced ricochet angles. The guns have a long firing range and good reload time for their caliber. Canarias' survivability is quite solid, but this feature comes at the cost of rather mediocre maneuverability. The range of consumables the ship has access to includes Hydroacoustic Search and Engine Boost — a consumable that isn't typically found on cruisers and provides the ship a 15% boost to her maximum speed.
Firepower containers have chances of dropping a new ship named X Forrest Sherman — the lead ship of a series of destroyers that were built after World War II and designed with the experience gained from the conflict in mind. The ship relies on three rapid-firing 127 mm main guns that spit HE and SAP shells, as well as four 533 mm single torpedo mounts — two on either side of the ship. They have a long reach and good reload time but a narrow aiming sector. The destroyer is equipped with Hydroacoustic Search, Defensive AA Fire, and Smoke Generator with a small number of charges, but she has no access to Engine Boost.
The destroyer will also be available in the Armory in exchange for Coal later.
What's inside a Firepower container
The percentage indicates the drop chances of each group of items:
- One item from the list below — 100%. Breakdown:
- A Tier X ship with a Port slot and Commander with 10 skill points ( X Forrest Sherman, X Moskva, X Max Immelmann, X Napoli, X Hayate, X Salem, X Marceau, X Yoshino, X Grosser Kurfürst, X Khabarovsk) — 5%
- 25x special signals of the same type (Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra, Basilisk, Scylla, or Leviathan) — 44%
- 15,000 Coal — 10%
- 37,500 Free XP or 120,000 Elite Commander XP — 41%
- 12,500 Free XP; or 37,500 Elite Commander XP; or 900,000 Credits — 100%
- 12,500 Free XP; or 37,500 Elite Commander XP; or 900,000 Credits — 100%
- One item from the list below — 100%. Breakdown:
All other details about the container mechanics will be released later.
Update 0.11.1 kicks off the Sixteenth Season of Clan Battles—"Albatross"—which is set to be held in a 7 vs. 7 format playing Tier X ships.
Starts: Wed. Feb. 23 3:30 AM PT / Wed. Feb. 23 5:30 AM Central
Ends: Sun. Apr. 10 8:30 PM PT / Sun. Apr. 10 11:30 PM Central
- Aircraft carriers are not allowed.
- No more than two battleships per team.
- A team cannot have two identical ships in its lineup.
More details about the new season of Clan Battles are available in a dedicated article.
Ranked Battles Season 6 is scheduled to start in Update 0.11.1.
Starts: Wed. Feb. 16 8:00 AM PT / Wed. Feb. 16 10:00 AM Central
Ends: Tue. May 10 11:00 PM PT / Wed. May 11 2:00 AM Central
- Bronze League: 7 vs. 7 playing Tier VI–VII ships.
- Silver League: 6 vs. 6 playing Tier VIII–IX ships.
- Golden League: 5 vs. 5 playing Tier X ships.
The season is divided into six Sprints, each lasting 2 weeks. Each new Sprint starts immediately after the end of the previous one.
More details about the new season of Ranked Battles will be available in a dedicated article.
Changes to the In-Game Economy
Damage to Aircraft
The economic reward for destroying aircraft will now be distributed in the same way as the reward for damaging and destroying ships. Some Credits and XP will be issued not only for shooting aircraft down but also for dealing damage to them.
On average, the amount of resources earned won't change, but the reward will be easier to obtain.
The costs of resupplying aircraft carrier ammunition and the Airstrike armament will now be calculated by reference to the amount of ammunition used rather than the number of aircraft lost. Credits will also be spent on resupplying depth charges used by destroyers and cruisers.
These steps will bring the costs of resupplying aircraft carrier ammunition, the Airstrike armament, and depth charges in line with the other types of ammunition.
Aircraft Carrier XP
We've reworked the way XP is earned by Tier VIII and X carriers. They will now earn more for sinking enemies and less for damaging them.
Previously, good battle performance playing Tier VIII and X carriers yielded a smaller reward compared to the other ship types. Even sinking numerous enemy ships hardly ever placed carriers among the top XP earners on the team. Now, effective performance in battle will result in a bigger reward.
Content Additions and Changes
The following ships will become available in the Armory with the release of Update 0.11.1:
X Khabarovsk, a never-built project of an armored destroyer flotilla leader for the Soviet Navy. The ship is armed with eight powerful 130 mm main battery guns, as well as two quintuple-tube torpedo launchers. Her torpedoes have low detectability and are capable of dealing decent damage, but they are also slow and have a short range. The ship enjoys good armor protection for her type, a decent HP pool, and high speed, but she has mediocre maneuverability and high detectability. The destroyer is equipped with the Engine Boost consumable, as well as Smoke Generator or Repair Party in a single slot. The ship will be available for 240,000 Coal.
X Grosser Kurfürst is one of the possible development variants of the H-class battleship project. The ship is armed with twelve 406 mm main battery guns. She also carries alternative 420 mm guns with a longer reload time but more powerful shells than those of the standard guns. The battleship has numerous long-range secondary battery guns, an extensive HP pool, and excellent armor with a well-protected citadel and high level of protection against HE shells. At the same time, the ship has mediocre torpedo protection and high detectability. She is equipped with Repair Party and Hydroacoustic Search with long ship spotting and torpedo acquisition ranges. She can also choose between the Fighter and Spotting Aircraft consumables. The ship will be available for 256,000 Coal.
With the release of Update 0.11.1, the following changes will occur in the Naval Community tab:
With the release of Update 0.11.1, all Star Tokens will be converted into Credits at the rate of 1:9,000.
More details about the Tech Tree changes are available in a special article. With the release of the update, the following ships will be added to the Armory: X Grosser Kurfürst — for 256,000 Coal; X Khabarovsk — for 240,000 Coal.
If a player has X Grosser Kurfürst and X Khabarovsk in his Port when the replacement happens, he will receive compensation in the form of a sum of Credits equal to half of these ships' cost. If you already own these ships, you won't lose them — they will stay on your account.
- The compensation for X Grosser Kurfürst is 10,300,000 Credits.
- If a player has researched the ship's 420 mm main battery guns, he will receive a compensation of an additional 35,000 XP for this ship.
- If a player has purchased the ship's 420 mm main battery guns, he will also receive an additional 2,500,000 Credits as compensation.
- The compensation for X Khabarovsk is 9,400,000 Credits.
- The compensation for X Grosser Kurfürst is 10,300,000 Credits.
All players who own any permanent camouflage for X Khabarovsk or X Grosser Kurfürst at the time when the ships are removed from the Tech Tree will receive the Type 20 permanent camouflage for X Delny or X Preussen, respectively.
The armor of X Audacious and VIII Enterprise has been updated due to the implementation of the new technology we discussed in the article about Update 0.10.9. We'll continue reworking ships in future updates to gradually accommodate the new armor protection system.
Ships VII Maya and VIII Hornet have been added for testing by developers, supertesters, and community contributors.
This update brings the following content to the game:
- Commander Pedro Max Fernando Frontin for Pan-American ships.
- The Yatagarasu, Cat the Cap, and Dokkaebi patches.
Details on how to obtain this content will be announced later.
Changes to Bots
We've completely reworked the AI system behind the in-game bots. The new system makes setting up bots for various battle types and in-game scenarios simpler and faster.
We've simplified the behavior algorithm of bots for all difficulty levels in the Training Rooms. We don't expect any considerable changes to bot behavior in Operations, Co-op Battles, or the various temporary battle types. However, since the sheer scale of this update of the entire AI system is so massive, it's difficult to provide an assessment of the effects of these changes at this point. We'll be keeping a close eye on bot behavior and making further tweaks if necessary.
Currently, we're actively working on improving the AI within this new system. We already have some improvements planned for bots in Operations and the Training Room. In addition to that, changes are also expected in other battle types. We'll share the details a bit later.
Game Balance Changes
We've made changes to the parameters of several ships based on our analysis of their combat efficiency and your feedback. These changes were required in order to carefully adjust the balance of selected warships. Further changes may follow in future updates, should they be required.
We've changed the armament of VIII Atago to bring the ship's AA defenses closer in line with their historical composition. Added six twin and six triple 25 mm/60 Type 96 AA mounts. The number of guns of this type on a single mount increased from 28 to 30. With that in mind, the characteristics of the ship's AA defenses were changed as follows:
- The integral characteristic of AA guns increased from 47 to 53.
- Continuous damage increased from 105 to 138.
- Continuous damage per second of short-range AA guns increased from 133 to 221.
The composition and characteristics of the AA guns of VIII Atago B, ARP Takao, and ARP Maya will be changed in a similar fashion.
German super battleship Hannover
- The number of qualified salvos required to adjust fire and activate Combat Instructions has been reduced from 16 to 12.
- The starting time for resetting any accumulated adjustment fire progress is now set to 50 seconds (previously—45 seconds).
Japanese super battleship Satsuma
- Main battery reload time has been increased from 30 to 33 seconds.
British super carrier Eagle
- Changed the flight altitude, attack preparation altitude, aiming altitude, angle of attack and reticle aiming for jet attack aircraft. By adding these changes, we're keen to improve aircraft interactions with islands and make aiming more comfortable overall.
- We reduced the maximum vertical and horizontal dispersion to make it a more enjoyable experience.
U.S. super carrier United States
- Changed the flight altitude, attack preparation altitude, aiming altitude, and angle of attack for jet attack aircraft. By adding these changes, we're keen to improve aircraft interactions with islands and make aiming more comfortable overall.
VIII Fenyang and VIII Ship Smasha
- Increased the weight of AP and HE shells.
- Maximum AP shell damage increased from 1,900 to 2,050.
These changes are meant to underline the role of AP shells as the primary weapon for these destroyers. Aside from that, the changes will slightly enhance the armor penetration capability of AP shells and the ballistics of AP and HE shells.
VI Mackensen and VII Prinz Heinrich
- The ship and torpedo detection ranges when using Hydroacoustic Search have been reduced from 5.5 to 5 km and from 3.75 to 3.5 km, respectively.
VIII Zieten, IX Prinz Rupprecht, and X Schlieffen
- The ship and torpedo detection ranges when using Hydroacoustic Search have been reduced from 6 to 5.5 km and from 4 to 3.75 km, respectively.
- The reload time of the 105 mm secondary battery guns has been increased from 3 to 3.2 seconds.
- The reload time of the 150 mm secondary battery guns has been increased from 6.7 to 7.1 seconds.
With their speed, concealment, and the reach of their Hydroacoustic Search consumables, the new German battleships turned out to be exceedingly effective against destroyers. To reduce their impact on game play and set them aside from the X Grosser Kurfürst branch, which has the distinction of having higher detectability and being slower, we changed the parameters of Hydroacoustic Search for these ships.
- The number of aircraft in the stock and researchable skip bomber squadron modules has been reduced from 8 to 7.
- Fixed an issue that impaired the acceleration dynamics with Engine Boost activated.
- Action time of Surveillance Radar reduced from 22 to 19 seconds.
X Henri IV
- Reduced the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 70 to 60 seconds when moving ahead, and from 50 to 40 seconds moving astern.
Adjusting acceleration parameters
We have brought the acceleration parameters for engines of all ship types and tiers in line. Any parameters that previously stood out have now been brought back to standard values. Read on for a detailed list of changes.
- VIII Atago, Atago B, ARP Takao, ARP Maya: Reduced the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 50 to 40 seconds when moving ahead, and from 30 to 20 seconds moving astern.
- VI Leone: Reduced the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 40 to 20 seconds when moving ahead, and from 20 to 10 seconds moving astern; we’ve deteriorated acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- British super carrier Eagle: Increased the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 30 to 60 seconds when moving ahead.
- U.S. super carrier United States: Increased the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 30 to 60 seconds when moving ahead.
- X Admiral Nakhimov: Increased the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 30 to 60 seconds when moving ahead.
- X Audacious: Increased the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 30 to 60 seconds when moving ahead.
- X Midway: Increased the time it takes for the engine to reach full power from 30 to 60 seconds when moving ahead.
- VII Scharnhorst, Scharnhorst B: Deteriorated acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- VIII Tone: Enhanced acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- I Hashidate: Enhanced acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- I Chengan: Enhanced acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- VII Vauquelin: Deteriorated acceleration slightly for instances when the engine is damaged.
- Added shadows from small objects on the ships.
- Added a button for auto-detecting graphics settings depending on the system configuration.
- We've updated the way in which the conditions of missions and rewards, as well as other UI elements, are displayed in the Combat Missions tab.
- The behavior of the ships carousel has been fixed and updated for cases where various actions are made in the Port.
- Improved the aiming angles of VI Ise's third turret.
- Fixed an issue that caused the torpedoes of Soviet aircraft carriers to arm later than they were supposed to.
- Fixed an issue that caused the adjustment fire meter progress not be counted for super battleships when the target was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the modifiers that affect the duration of aircraft engine boost to be calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reload time in the pop-up window of the alternative firing mode not to change when activating the skills that affect main battery reload speed.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to get stuck near islands on the Crash Zone Alpha and Northern Waters maps.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused shells to collide with invisible obstacles near one of the islands on the Two Brothers map.
- Fixed an issue that caused deepwater torpedoes not to be counted towards the condition of getting the Ray achievement in Operations.
- Fixed an issue that caused IX Lepanto's 90 mm secondary battery guns to have differing accuracy.
- Fixed an issue that caused the settings of V Chungking’s AP shells to be the same as the AP shell settings applied for British light cruisers. The settings have now been brought to their standard values.
- Added minor fixes to the textures and geometry of the following ships: Giulio Cesare; Nelson; Exeter; Taranto; Conte di Cavour; Neptune; Duke of York; Halland; Ragnar; Mysore; Smith; Flint; Austin; Marlborough; Duca degli Abruzzi; Satsuma; Saipan; Kijkduin; Rahmat; Dalian; Hood; Baltimore; Z-52; Yoshino; Gorizia; Mainz; Graf Zeppelin; Montana; Conqueror; Hakuryū; Marceau; Atago; Atago B; Kansas; Hizen; Strasbourg; Marco Polo; Roma; Vittorio Veneto; Yamagiri; Alaska; Sejong; Sсharnhorst; Yoshino; London; M. Richthofen; Anchorage; Harugumo; Ark Royal; Florida; Tashkent; Kaga; Z-44; F. D. Roosevelt; Balao; Izumo; Bagration; G. Verdi; Novorossiysk; Jinan; Harbin; Chumphon; Chungking; Repulse; Fusō; Thunderer; Audacious; and Enterprise.
- Added minor fixes to the textures of the French Navy permanent camouflage.
- Fixed the colors of icons for the color schemes of the permanent camouflages of Minotaur, Plymouth, King George V, Leander, Gibraltar, and Cheshire.
- Corrected information about the availability of the Torpedo Reload Booster consumable in the description of the features of Pan-Asian cruisers in the Tech Tree tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hints for the Premium Shop and Armory tabs to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused "New" markers to be displayed on the icons of already existing battle types.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to freeze on the login in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that caused Admiral Nakhimov's aircraft not to retract their landing gear after takeoff.
- Fixed an issue that displayed rocket launchers on certain aircraft of German carriers when the aircraft were not equipped with such weaponry.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes moved the aiming point after switching back from the Free Look camera in battle.
- Fixed an issue that caused island boundaries to flicker when viewed from a height in the Free Look camera mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Port UI to freeze after changing ship and immediately moving to view a module that was not present on the selected ship.
- Fixed an issue that caused the in-game browser to launch incorrectly in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused an "unable to hit the target" marker to continue to be displayed for players helming ships with deepwater torpedoes after the ship had been sunk.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to get stuck near islands in Key Area C on the Trap map.
- Fixed ship silhouettes in the purchase window and other places for ships Kiev, Amalfi, and Montecuccoli.
- Other improvements and changes. For a complete list, please refer to Player Support.
- Apparently this means that three items will drop from each container.
- The unofficial motto of the city of Austin, Texas is "Keep Austin weird."