Pic needs updating
The illustration of the Recruitment window needs to be updated. The name change icon has moved. iDuckman:na (talk) 16:15, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
I've confirmed that air supremacy DOES NOT reduce catapult aircraft cooldown.
FIX the description for IFHE. Use the text from the in-game description. Done iDuckman:na (talk)
The commander interface graphic is out of date, not showing the warnings now applied to the inapplicable skills.
- Fixes should wait on the CV rework as some skills may change
The Skills table will change with the CV rework (0.8.0).
The Personnel file feature should be covered.
- Update for skills revamp in 0.10.0
iDuckman:na (talk) 19:56, 16 December 2020 (UTC)
- XP required to retrain a 20 point commander is 200,000
- The commander to be recalled is (probably) always the last commander assigned to the ship. When this commander is being dismissed, the recall button is there but inactive. After he has been dismissed, the recall button is gone. --Franz_von_Suppe:eu (talk) 01:45, 28 January 2021 (UTC)
- Got it.
- "A partially re-trained commander can spend ECXP Elite Commander XP (and/or Free XP) equal to the remaining cost of re-training to instantly complete it." This is no longer true; the cost is not reduced. --Franz_von_Suppe:eu (talk) 18:50, 6 February 2021 (UTC)
- Actually, it never was true. I forgot that CXP can't be applied to accelerate retraining. There is a bug here, however. Any CXP balance disappears. iDuckman:na (talk) 22:34, 11 February 2021 (UTC)
- True or not in the past, it is now. Tested and working as expected. iDuckman:na (talk)
- "In battle, ECXP equal to 5% of all Commander XP earned is contributed to the common pool." Not during retraining. --Franz_von_Suppe:eu (talk) 18:50, 6 February 2021 (UTC)
- Really? More screwing. <grrr>
- Not directly addressed yet, but the above make me doubt it. Evidence?
- I got no ECXP. --Franz_von_Suppe:eu (talk) 17:50, 11 February 2021 (UTC)
- Confirmed. (I played my first live battle in my press account -> T2.) These issues has been escalated. See the warnings inserted in the article. iDuckman:na (talk)
- 0.10.1 Tested and still not working. iDuckman:na (talk)