Bat.-Châtillon 155 55
Bat.-Châtillon 155 55
Mouse over "
[Client Values; Actual values in
|440352 HP Hit Points|
|33.99/3513.94/0 t Weight Limit|
- Radio Operator
|600600 hp Engine Power|
|56.3/14 km/h Speed Limit|
|2222 deg/s Traverse|
|17.65Expression error: Unexpected < operator. hp/t Power/Wt Ratio|
|16/16/12 mm Hull Armor|
|750/750/750/750/ HP Damage|
|45/45/45/45/ mm Penetration|
|r/m 2.14 r/m 2.14 Rate of Fire|
▼2812.5 Damage Per Minute
With 50% Crew: 0.78 m
With 50% Crew: 0.78 m
|s 5.5 s 5.5 Aim time|
|66 deg/s Gun Traverse Speed|
|360° Gun Arc|
|-0°/+45°-0°/+45° Elevation Arc|
|3636 rounds Ammo Capacity|
|Expression error: Unexpected * operator.Expression error: Unexpected * operator. % Chance of Fire|
|m 270 m 270 View Range|
|m 400 m 750 Signal Range|
- Stationary: 7.1%
- When Moving: 3.7%
- When Firing: 1%
- On Hard Ground: 1.15
- On Medium Ground: 1.34
- On Soft Ground: 2.21
Dispersion Change Values
- Turret Contribution
- Rotation: 0.54
- Shot Recoil: 5.75
- Suspension Contribution
- Acceleration: 0.38
- Turning: 0.38
With 100% Crew
In the mid-50s, Batignolles-Châtillon developed an original design of the heavy SPG that featured some elements of the U.S. M47 chassis. The vehicle was equipped with a 155 mm howitzer installed into the rotating turret. At least one prototype was built. Never saw mass production.
The Bat.-Châtillon 155 55 leads to the Bat.-Châtillon 155 58.
Modules / Available Equipment and Consumables
|Rate of fire
|VIII||Canon de 155 mm mle. 1917 G.P.F.||45/45||750/750||2.14||0.63||5.5||3989||125000|
|Canon de 155 mm||48/48||750/750||2||0.63||4.5||225000|
|Chance of Fire on Impact
|SOFAM 12 GS||0||59000|
|Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 55||0||0||30000|
|Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 56||0||0||61000|
Pros and Cons
- Gun range: stock: 1350 m, top: 1400 m
- Mobility is very good, comparable to a medium tank
- Rotating turret and relatively high accuracy
- Fast reload speed, high firerate
- Painless stock grind; top gun only improves aiming time by 0.5 seconds
- No gun depression making 'TD Mode' hard
- Low alpha damage per shot. Avoid shooting heavily armored targets. Even frontal hits on a Foch may do no damage at all
- Needs a Radio Operator unlike its predecessor and successor, breaking Brothers in Arms, though you may still have one in barr
- Low shell arc on its guns, cannot resist pre 9.18 59-16 76mm AP/APCR shells, all HE can pen it now.
- Subpar stun time, piss poor armor, lost 13+ tons of weight so it is easier to ram kill, lost engine power.
The Bat Chatillon 155 55 is a very different artillery piece than any of the other tier 9's. It features a 155mm gun that has the lowest-in-tier 750 alpha damage, but the best accuracy and reload of any artillery piece in its tier. Similar to the Lorraine 155 51, it deals its damage over time by putting large numbers of rounds downrange. However, due to its low alpha damage, its damage can vary greatly, as many of the super-heavy tanks in the game can shrug off its hits for little to no damage. The gun, other than the damage, is a straight up upgrade to the tier 8 Lorraine 155 51, with better reload and accuracy. It also gains a full 360 degree turret, which allows you to switch targets more easily. The Bat Chatillon 155 55 is interesting in TD mode due to its high mobility and full turret, allowing it to surprise enemies from unexpected locations. However, it is hindered due to its low alpha, meaning that the target will often survive your one shot, and nonexistent gun depression, which can make it hard to hit things.
- The SCR 528F Radio carries over from the Lorraine 155 mle. 51. Mount it immediately.
- Research the Batignolles-Châtillon 155 mle. 56 suspension first. It gives huge boost to mobility.
- Research the Canon de 155 mm Gun.
- If you want more mobility, research the Continental AV-1790-7B Engine.
- Go from there.
Sources and External Links
|USA||IIT1 HMC • IIIT18 HMC • IIIM7 Priest • IVT82 HMC • IVM37 • VM41 HMC • VIM44 • VIIM12 • VIIIM40/M43 • IXM53/M55 • XT92 HMC|
|UK||IILoyd Gun Carriage • IIISexton II • IIISexton I • IVBirch Gun • VBishop • VIFV304 • VIICrusader 5.5-in. SP • VIIIFV207 • IXFV3805 • XConqueror Gun Carriage|
|Germany||IIG.Pz. Mk. VI (e) • IIISturmpanzer I Bison • IIIWespe • IVPz.Sfl. IVb • IVSturmpanzer II • VGrille • VIHummel • VIIG.W. Panther • VIIIG.W. Tiger (P) • IXG.W. Tiger • XG.W. E 100|
|France||IIRenault FT 75 BS • IIILorraine 39L AM • IVAMX 105 AM mle. 47 • VAMX 13 105 AM mle. 50 • V105 leFH18B2 • VIAMX 13 F3 AM • VIILorraine 155 mle. 50 • VIIILorraine 155 mle. 51 • IXBat.-Châtillon 155 55 • XBat.-Châtillon 155 58|
|USSR||IISU-18 • IIISU-26 • IVSU-5 • VSU-122A • VISU-8 • VIIS-51 • VIISU-14-1 • VIIISU-14-2 • IX212A • XObject 261|