Archive of removed tanks
The SU-122-54 is a versatile tank destroyer, being able to fulfill multiple roles during the course of the battle, but with extremely weak armor. In Update 0.9.22 taken out of the game without translation in the promotional status. It took place in a branch of research Object 263.
The T23 was an American tier 8 medium tank. It was removed in Update 0.6.5 and replaced by the previously tier 9 M26 Pershing. The M26 Pershing's position at tier 9 was filled by the M46 Patton. At the time it was removed it was said that the T23 would be back in future patches. The tank will be returned as a reward tank in form of T23E3.
KV was a Soviet tier 5 heavy tank. Currently it is inaavailable in game, being removed in Update 0.7.3. It was split into two separate tanks, the tier 5 КV-1 and the tier 6 КV-2.
The Aufklärungspanzer Panther is a German tier 7 light tank. The Aufklärungspanzer Panther was replaced by Spähpanzer SP I C. in Update 0.9.9 due to the fact that it had completely different playstyle than the rest of the line. It is now back in the game, sold at the Black market in 1.12, as a premium tank, but keeping the player's statistics.
Waffenträger auf E 100
The Waffenträger auf E 100 is a German tier 10 turreted tank destroyer. The WT Auf. E-100 was eventually removed from the game and replaced with the Grille 15 in Update 9.15.
Being introduced to the game in Update 0.9.0, already in Update 0.9.2 the mode has been removed from the game for further development.
After the readiness of all the fighters in the company, the company goes to the lobby, where a team for the battle is selected for it. The selection algorithm requires the presence of at least four teams in the lobby, despite the fact that in the company battles the balanced weight of the teams is not taken into account. The tactics of company battles in World of Tanks on various maps are determined by the team.
Each team after the battle receives experience and credits, depending on the damage they caused, highlights, etc. However, the winning team, in addition to their own experience and credits earned, receives a rather significant percentage of the enemy’s earnings, which is why the payouts for the winnings are quite significant, and the losing team leaves in a big minus.
There are four battle levels in company battles: a junior company, a middle company, a champion company, and Absolute Company. In each, only a certain level of equipment and a minimum / maximum number of equipment points are allowed. World of Tanks company video of battle fights will help in the training and training of combat.
The mode is removed from the game in Update 0.9.19
- Maximum match time is 10 minutes.
- Only the ‘Standard’ battle type is enabled in the game mode (no ‘Assault’ or ‘Encounter’).
- For the time being, only the following maps are available:Lakeville, Abbey, Prokhorovka, Mines, Ruinberg, Steppes, Himmelsdorf, Ensk, Cliff.
- In order to participate in the battle, a team cannot exceed a tier points value of 42 (Tier I tanks cost 1 point, Tier II tanks cost 2 points etc.):
- six tanks of the VIII tier + one tank of the VI tier;
- five tanks of the VIII tier + two tanks of the VII tier.
- Tier restriction: I-VIII.
- A standard team has 7 members. It is possible to participate with 6 or 5 members per team, but the tier points limit will be set in such cases to 41 and 40 points respectively.
With the Update 8.9, a brand new battle mode called Team Battle was introduced to the game. This unique feature allows you to build small teams of 5-7 members and engage in highly competitive skirmishes with other similar teams.