Difference between revisions of "Changelog: World of Tanks (PC) Patch 0.6.5"
|Revision as of 05:16, 15 August 2011|
Undo revision 9967 by Ruffles Fixing the erasing of change log
|Revision as of 11:58, 15 August 2011|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* Added tank sale restriction: only 5 vehicles can be sold within 24 hours.||* Added tank sale restriction: only 5 vehicles can be sold within 24 hours.|
|* Fixed inconsistencies in volume levels checked in settings.||* Fixed inconsistencies in volume levels checked in settings.|
Revision as of 11:58, 15 August 2011
World of Tanks 0.6.4 - 0.6.5 patch notes
- Added a standard tech branch for USA Tank Destroyers: T18, T82, T40, M10 Wolverine, M36 Slagger, T25 AT, T28, T95.
- Changed M26 Pershing to M46 Patton on USA Medium Tanks Tier 9. The T23 is replaced by М26 Pershing on tier 8. T23 is temporarily removed from the game.
- Added premium vehicles: USA M22 Locust, USSR T-127.
- Added new maps: "Redshire" and "Arctic Region".
- Visually redesigned maps: "Karelia" and "Erlenberg".
- Fixed some jam-up and impassability issues on most maps
- Fixes for damage and destruction models of some game objects
- Fixes in some vehicle models
- Increased profitability of the M12 SPG to the analogous SPGs level of other nations.
- Increased depression angle for guns: T1 hvy, M6, T32, T34.
- Decreased the KV-220 tier.
- 10% increase in profitability for the M6A2E1
- Fixed damage models of the T1 hvy, M6 and M6A2E1.
- Fixed the start battle timer lag issue.
- Fixed disappearing tracers and shot effects during loading models of enemy vehicles.
- Fixed shell penetration traces on the environment objects.
- Fixed the description for the Orlik's Medal.
- Fixed an occasional crash on minimizing the client.
- Fixed display of a user who is banned from voice chat on the map load screen. - Fixed the display of input devices list in the voice chat settings.
- Added a notification in the Garage on the credits total charged for a team kill or damage.
- Fixed the display of the "ready for battle" status with incomplete ammunition.
- Restored voice notification on observation device damage.
- Fixed some unclickable areas on the minimap on resizing the game window.
- Fixed blank lines in graphics settings for specific configurations.
- Fixed graphics settings reset to custom settings on changing general graphics presets.
- Fixed some vehicle's descriptions.
- Fixed incorrect selection of the "weakest" tanker during accelerated training.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to leave a clan.
- Introduced an additional battle tier for vehicles of tier 1.
- Fixed the display of the elite vehicle icon which was available only on Garage refresh.
- Added tank sale restriction: only 5 vehicles can be sold within 24 hours.
- Fixed inconsistencies in volume levels checked in settings.