Difference between revisions of "Gold Economy"
|Revision as of 04:26, 17 July 2011||Revision as of 04:28, 17 July 2011|
|Line 147:||Line 147:|
|[[Medium Tanks]]</li>||[[Medium Tanks]]</li>|
|<li>7,500 Gold<br/>[[image:Germany-Lowe.png|link=Löwe|]]<br/>[[image:Tier 08 icon.png|60px|link=]]Löwe[[image:PremiumIcon.png|link=]]<br/>||<li>7,500 Gold<br/>[[image:Germany-Lowe.png|link=Löwe|]]<br/>[[image:Tier 08 icon.png|60px|link=]]Löwe[[image:PremiumIcon.png|link=]]<br/>|
Revision as of 04:28, 17 July 2011
If you play on the EU server, you can buy it here - 
|1.||30000||€ 99.95||£ 84.95|
|2.||14500||€ 49.95||£ 42.45|
|3.||5500||€ 19.95||£ 16.95|
|4.||2500||€ 9.95||£ 8.45|
|5.||1500||€ 6.95||£ 5.95|
If you play on the NA server, you can buy it here - 
Gold bought for EU server can't be used on NA server and vice-versa.
The RU server currently has an option to purchase a custom amount of Gold. There will be other ways to obtain gold but none of these are available at the moment:
- A Clan can earn Gold for controlling provinces in Clan Wars.
- Mercenaries can be paid in gold for helping a Clan to win a province battle. However, a mercenary must first purchase a Mercenary License (for Gold), and the mercenary can not be a member of a Clan.
- You can buy and sell tank modules for either gold or credits.
- The table below shows that keeping an account always at premium status would cost $10 US per month if you purchased the 25,000 gold package.
|2,500 Gold||1 month||30 days|
|1,250 Gold||1 week||7 days|
|650 Gold||3 days||3 days|
|250 Gold||1 day||1 day|
- " Balance coefficient
- It is a factor for individual setting of tank profitability. Payment for all vehicles, except premium, is multiplied by the coefficient W.
- The given coefficient for premium vehicles is higher."
- 750 Gold
PzKpfw 38H735 (f)
- 1,000 Gold
PzKpfw S35 739 (f)
- 1,500 Gold
PzKpfw B2 740(f)
- Pre-Order Med. Package
- Gift Tank
File:Germany-PzV PzIV ausf Alfa.png
PzKpfw V-IV Alpha
- 7,500 Gold