|Revision as of 09:10, 19 September 2018||Revision as of 14:14, 19 September 2018|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|=== Coal ===||=== Coal ===|
|=== Steel ===||=== Steel ===|
Revision as of 14:14, 19 September 2018
Introduced in Update 0.7.6, the Arsenal replaces the old Ranked/Clan Battles reward ship system. Various other items can also be bought here.
Coal can be earned through containers. Some challenges and combat missions may also give coal.
Steel can be earned through ranked and Clan battles. Supercontainers can also contain Steel.
1 Steel can be converted to 10 Coal, but Coal cannot be converted to Steel. Along with the more limited availability, this makes Steel a more precious resource than Coal.
- Ships. Some ships can be bought for Coal; others are only available for Steel.
- Special upgrades. These can all be purchased for Coal. Standard and legendary upgrades are not sold here.
- Signals. All combat and regular economic signals are available for Coal in lots of 20.
- Camouflages. A selection of camouflages is available for Coal in lots of 20.
- Containers. Various special event containers are available for Coal in lots of 5.
Coupons can be used for a one-time discount on a purchase in the corresponding category. Only one coupon can be used per purchase.
Coupons are periodically refilled, but cannot be stockpiled---any previous coupons that were not used when a refill occurs are lost. Refill frequencies are as follows:
- Ships (25% off): 1 coupon every 6 updates. Refill timing started with Update 0.7.6 when the Arsenal was first introduced. With a standard release cycle of 4 weeks, this means refills are expected every 24 weeks. This would imply refills on the following dates (subject to change):
- 27 June 2018 (Arsenal introduced)
- 12 December 2018
- 29 May 2019
- 13 November 2019
- Upgrades (25% off): 1 coupon every update.
- Signals (50% off): 2 coupons every update.
- Signals (25% off): 2 coupons every update.
- Camouflages (25% off): 2 coupons every update.