Introduced in Update 0.7.6, the Arsenal replaces the old Ranked/Clan Battles reward ship system. Various other items can also be bought here.
Steel can be earned through ranked and Clan battles. Supercontainers can also contain Steel.
1 Steel can be converted to 10 Coal, but Coal cannot be converted to Steel. Along with the more limited availability, this makes Steel a more precious resource than Coal.
- Ships. Some ships can be bought for Coal; others are only available for Steel.
- Special upgrades. These can all be purchased for Coal. Standard and legendary upgrades are not sold here.
- Signals. All combat and regular economic signals are available for Coal in lots of 20.
- Camouflages. A selection of camouflages is available for Coal in lots of 20.
- Containers. Various special event containers are available for Coal in lots of 5.
Coupons can be used for a one-time discount on a purchase in the corresponding category. Only one coupon can be used per purchase.
Coupons are periodically refilled, but cannot be stockpiled---any previous coupons that were not used when a refill occurs are lost. Refill frequencies are as follows:
- Ships (25% off): 1 coupon every 6 updates. Refill timing started with Update 0.7.6 when the Arsenal was first introduced. With a standard release cycle of 4 weeks, this means refills are expected every 24 weeks. This would imply refills on the following dates (subject to change):
- 27 June 2018 (Arsenal introduced)
- 12 December 2018
- 29 May 2019
- 13 November 2019
- Upgrades (25% off): 1 coupon every update.
- Signals (50% off): 2 coupons every update.
- Signals (25% off): 2 coupons every update.
- Camouflages (25% off): 2 coupons every update.