|152 mm/47 Mk174 х 1 pcs.|
|Rate of Fire10 shots/min.|
|Reload Time6 sec.|
|Rotation Speed9 deg./sec.|
|180 Degree Turn Time20 sec.|
|Firing Range9.59 km.|
|Maximum Dispersion86 m.|
|HE Shell152 mm HE/HC Mk34T|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage1,100|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell12 %|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity853 m./s.|
|HE Shell Weight47.6 kg.|
|28 mm/75 Mk2 mod. 24 х 4 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second2.72|
|. . . Firing Range0.75 km.|
|Maximum Speed20 knot|
|Turning Circle Radius310 m.|
|Rudder Shift Time2.8 sec.|
|Surface Detectability Range8.28 km.|
|Air Detectability Range4.67 km.|
Erie — American Tier I cruiser.
The Erie-class patrol gunboats were designed as small multipurpose ships capable of performing a wide range of tasks, from artillery support of landing operations to protection of convoys. The ships were well-armored and well-armed for their size. They were the first in the U.S. Navy to receive automatic AA guns.
|Rate of Fire|
|180° Turn Time|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage
|152 mm/47 Mk.17 on a Mk.18 mount||10||20||86||1,100||12||0||0|
|Secondary Gun Turrets|
- Brilliant Armour for a Tier 1 starting ship.
- 9.6km Gun range.
- 20.8kts speed makes you currently the fastest Tier 1 ship.
- Guns are quite accurate with a small dispersion arc.
- Seems to lose its forward gun often.
- Can get ahead of its support ships and get caught alone.
- The concealment is almost useless as you only have guns to rely on.