|Revision as of 19:44, 21 May 2019||Latest revision as of 21:08, 13 June 2019|
Added content to Performance section along with Pros & Cons.
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|3. Write a brief summary paragraph of 1-3 sentences highlighting the key takeaways from the paragraphs above.||3. Write a brief summary paragraph of 1-3 sentences highlighting the key takeaways from the paragraphs above.|
||Pros=<!-- write list of positive points below. use * as in ordinary wiki-list. -->|||Pros=<!-- write list of positive points below. use * as in ordinary wiki-list. -->|
||Cons=<!-- write list of negative points below. use * as in ordinary wiki-list. -->|||Cons=<!-- write list of negative points below. use * as in ordinary wiki-list. -->|
||Research=<!-- write text about priority sequence of research below -->|||Research=<!-- write text about priority sequence of research below -->|
Latest revision as of 21:08, 13 June 2019
|305 mm/52 Model 19074 х 3 pcs.|
|Rate of Fire1.67 shots/min.|
|Reload Time36 sec.|
|Rotation Speed3.2 deg./sec.|
|180 Degree Turn Time56.25 sec.|
|Firing Range12.31 km.|
|Maximum Dispersion179 m.|
|HE Shell305 mm HE Model 1911|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage4,500|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell33 %|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity762 m./s.|
|HE Shell Weight470.9 kg.|
|AP Shell305 mm AP Model 1911|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage8,600|
|Initial AP Shell Velocity762 m./s.|
|AP Shell Weight470.9 kg.|
|120 mm/50 Model 190516 х 1 pcs.|
|Firing Range3.5 km.|
|Rate of Fire7 shots/min.|
|Reload Time8.57 sec.|
|HE Shell120 mm HE Model 1907|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage1,700|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity823 m./s.|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shel8 %|
|75 mm Canet naval gun8 х 1 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second15.2|
|. . . Firing Range3 km.|
|Maximum Speed23 knot|
|Turning Circle Radius660 m.|
|Rudder Shift Time14.3 sec.|
|Surface Detectability Range13.62 km.|
|Air Detectability Range8.86 km.|
Gangut — Soviet Tier IV battleship.
Was part of the first series of dreadnought battleships built in Russia. She was armed with twelve main battery guns. The ship's features included a significant area of side armor and a general layout providing a full sideboard salvo at the widest possible angles.
|Rate of Fire|
|180° Turn Time|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage
|305 mm/52 Model 1907||1.7||56.25||179||4,500||33||8,600||0||94,000|
|Secondary Gun Turrets|
|Firing Range Increase|
|Maximum Firing Range
|GFCS IV mod. 1||0||12.3||0||40,000|
|GFCS IV mod. 2||10||13.5||1,300||180,000|
- Good rudder shift time when upgraded to B-hull.
- Superstructure is small with well-armored conning towers to eat HE.
- Hull armor scheme pairs well with main battery layout.
- Main guns have good firing arcs and, for their limitations, shell ballistics.
- Damage control has fast cooldowns in exchange for limited charges.
- Detection range is higher than maximum possible firing range without commander skills and camo.
- Slowest unmodified main battery reload in the game along with Knyaz Suvorov.
- Slightly improved, but still poor AA defense.
- High and underprotected citadel is easily hit if not angled.
- No torpedo blisters means only a 9% reduction in damage from torpedo hits
- Builder: Yard; City, Country
- Laid down: DD MONTH YEAR
- Launched: DD MONTH YEAR
- Commissioned: DD MONTH YEAR
- XX tons displacement, standard
- XXm length
- XXm beam
- XXm draft
- XX knots at XX shaft horsepower
- XX nm at XX knots
- Main belt:
- Upper belt:
- Torpedo bulkhead:
- Barbettes and Turrets:
- Conning tower:
Gangut (Russian: Гангут) was both the lead ship of the Gangut-class dreadnoughts of the Imperial Russian Navy built before World War I and the last of her class to be completed. She was named after the Russian victory over the Swedish Navy in the Battle of Gangut in 1714. She was completed during the winter of 1914–1915, but was not ready for combat until mid-1915. Her role was to defend the mouth of the Gulf of Finland against the Germans, who never tried to enter, so she spent her time training and providing cover for minelaying operations. Her crew joined the general mutiny of the Baltic Fleet after the February Revolution and joined the Bolsheviks in 1918. She was laid up in 1918 for lack of manpower and not recommissioned until 1925, by which time she had been renamed Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya (Russian: Октябрьская революция: October Revolution).
She was reconstructed between 1931 and 1934 with new boilers, fire-control systems and greatly enlarged superstructures. During the Winter War she bombarded Finnish coastal artillery positions once. Her anti-aircraft armament was greatly reinforced in early 1941, just before Operation Barbarossa. She provided gunfire support against the Germans during the Siege of Leningrad despite being bombed three times and under repair for a year. Retained on active duty after the war she became a training ship in 1954 before being struck off the Navy List in 1956 and slowly scrapped.
- In-game model depicts Gangut’condition as of 1916. Her 1914 condition when she first entered service does not exist. See Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya for the Soviet version.
- Actual anti-aircraft suite as of 1916 consisted of two 63.3 mm Model 1916 and one QF 3-pounder Hotchkiss for Gangut and Petropavlovsk, and two 75 mm Canet and one QF 2-pounder for Sevastopol and Poltava. In World of Warships, however, Gangut is armed with an AA suite four times her historical loadout.
|Destroyers||II Storozhevoi • III Derzki • IV Izyaslav • V Gremyashchy • V Podvoisky • V Okhotnik • VI Gnevny • VII Minsk • VII Leningrad • VIII Ognevoi • VIII Kiev • IX Udaloi • IX Tashkent • IX Neustrashimy • X Khabarovsk • X Grozovoi|
|Cruisers||I Orlan • II Diana • II Diana Lima • II Novik • III Aurora • III Bogatyr • III Oleg • III Varyag • IV Svietlana • V Murmansk • V Kirov • V Krasny Krym • VI Budyonny • VI Molotov • VI Admiral Makarov • VII Shchors • VII Lazo • VIII Chapayev • VIII Mikhail Kutuzov • IX Dmitri Donskoi • IX Kronshtadt • X Moskva • X Stalingrad • X Smolensk|
|Battleships||III Knyaz Suvorov • IV Imperator Nikolai I • IV Gangut • V Pyotr Velikiy • V Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya • VI Izmail • VII Sinop • VIII Vladivostok • VIII Lenin • IX Sovetsky Soyuz • X Kremlin • X Slava|