|457 mm/48 Mk13 х 2 pcs.|
|Rate of Fire2.31 shots/min.|
|Reload Time26 sec.|
|Rotation Speed4 deg./sec.|
|180 Degree Turn Time45 sec.|
|Firing Range20.04 km.|
|Maximum Dispersion216 m.|
|HE Shell457 mm HE Type B|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage6,450|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell43 %|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity800 m./s.|
|HE Shell Weight1230 kg.|
|AP Shell457 mm AP Type B|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage15,750|
|Initial AP Shell Velocity732 m./s.|
|AP Shell Weight1746 kg.|
|127 mm/38 Mk38 mod. 010 х 2 pcs.|
|Firing Range7.5 km.|
|Rate of Fire15 shots/min.|
|Reload Time4 sec.|
|HE Shell127 mm HE Mk32|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage1,800|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity792 m./s.|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shel5 %|
|20 mm Oerlikon Mk440 х 1 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second144|
|. . . Firing Range2.01 km.|
|40 mm Bofors Mk216 х 4 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second254.4|
|. . . Firing Range3.51 km.|
|127 mm/38 Mk38 mod. 010 х 2 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second151|
|. . . Firing Range5.01 km.|
|Maximum Speed33 knot|
|Turning Circle Radius890 m.|
|Rudder Shift Time16.5 sec.|
|Surface Detectability Range16.92 km.|
|Air Detectability Range11.3 km.|
Georgia — American promo premium Tier IX battleship.
A "high-speed battleship" project which preceded the Iowa-class ships. The main battery comprised 457 mm guns placed in twin turrets, which were developed alongside the project of the ship herself in 1938.
|Rate of Fire|
|180° Turn Time|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage
|457 mm/48 Mk1||2.3||45||216||6,450||43||15,750||0||0|
|Secondary Gun Turrets|
- Highest alpha damage per shell of any battleship in the game, and can overmatch 30 mm plating.
- Better dispersion than the standard US battleship dispersion curve.
- Massachusetts-style secondaries with improved range, rate of fire and accuracy.
- Improved engine boost consumable found on Bourgogne allowing speeds of nearly 38 knots.
- Improved reload speed on main guns.
- Reduced cooldown on Repair Party () consumable.
- Low number of main guns per broadside makes missed shots particularly painful.
- Has the 2nd lowest DPM in its tier despite a faster reload speed.
- Shares similar armor scheme with Iowa, which makes her vulnerable to citadel hits and plunging fire.
- Low muzzle velocity on guns.
- Fairly poor torpedo protection (26%).
The recommended upgrades for Georgia are as follows:
- Slot 1: Main Armaments Modification 1 () to improve her main battery survivability, or Auxiliary Armaments Modification 1 () if going with a secondaries build.
- Slot 2: Damage Control System Modification 1 () to improve overall survivability. Engine Boost Modification 1 () can be equipped instead if it is available.
- Slot 3: Secondary Battery Modification 2 () to improve her secondaries. Artillery Plotting Room Modification 1 () can also be used, though its benefits may be limited due to her low number of main guns.
- Slot 4: Damage Control System Modification 2 () to further improve her overall survival.
- Slot 5: Concealment System Modification 1 () to reduce her detection range.
- Slot 6: Artillery Plotting Room Modification 2 () is generally recommended to maximize the number of shells connecting with your targets. If you tend to fight at closer ranges, Main Battery Modification 3 () may be a viable choice.
Key skills for Georgia commanders include Priority Target, [Ship:Commander#Adrenaline_Rush
Georgia can equip the following consumables:
- Slot 1: Damage Control Party ()
- Slot 2: Repair Party ()
- Slot 3: Spotting Aircraft () or Catapult Fighter ()
- Slot 4: Engine Boost ()
CamouflageAs a premium ship, Georgia comes included with Type 10 camouflage that lowers her detection radius, reduces the accuracy of incoming shells, reduces her repair costs, and increases the amount of experience she earns.
- Builder: Yard; City, Country
- Laid down: DD MONTH YEAR
- Launched: DD MONTH YEAR
- Commissioned: DD MONTH YEAR
- XX tons displacement, standard
- XXm length
- XXm beam
- XXm draft
- XX knots at XX shaft horsepower
- XX nm at XX knots
- Main belt:
- Upper belt:
- Torpedo bulkhead:
- Barbettes and Turrets:
- Conning tower: