- 1 Overview
- 2 Settings & Info
- 3 Main Bar
- 4 Currencies
- 5 Battle Interface
- 6 Ship Stats
- 7 Port Selection
- 8 Left Column
- 9 Ship Carousel
- 10 Chat Interface
- 11 Notifications and Battle Reports
The Port is the main hub for World of Warships, and is where players research new ships and modules, outfit them with upgrades, camouflage, and signal flags, look at the tech tree for new ships, get new campaign tasks, play daily missions, and more.
The main screen focuses on a ship sitting in the center of the screen, with the various options, tabs, and buttons around the outside edges of the screen. From the top, players can access their player profile, tech tree, see what currencies they have, get to their clan base (or search for a new clan), and most importantly, select a battle type and head out to battle! From the left side, the campaigns, missions, special events, and the premium shop can be accessed. On the right, the stats of the currently selected ship. Finally the bottom is the ship carousel containing all the ships the player owns, the chat interface, and the notifications/battle results tab, as well as the time.
Port Screen Walkthrough
The port screen has several distinct sections for the user to peruse. The items contained within each section are itemized below.
- Settings & Info: The main settings menu can be found here, as well as the user's drop down menu, and the server info including server name and players online.
- Battle Interface: From here the player can find the battle type selector, division menu, and the Battle! button.
- Currencies: The player's doubloons, credits, and free XP are found here.
- Main Bar: The main port screen, module menu, exterior customization, the Tech Tree, player profile, and clan interfaces can be found.
- Port Selector: This button lets the player change ports.
- Ship Stats: Gives the stats of the currently selected ship.
- Left Column: The special events, premium shop, missions tab, container gauge, campaigns tab, and Honor for Heroes tab can be found here.
- Ship Carousel: Filtering options, ship visuals, and the Carousel itself are here.
- Chat Interface: The contacts/contact finder window, and Personal messages are found along the bottom of the screen.
- Battle results/Notifications: The window for Battle results and notifications is here, as well as the clock.
Full details of each item of the Port can be found below.