|Revision as of 06:14, 14 June 2017||Revision as of 06:16, 14 June 2017|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|# ''Gaede'', ''Fubuki'', ''Hatsuharu'', ''Aoba'', ''Nürnberg'', ''Myoko''. These will spawn to one side, either the west or the north.||# ''Gaede'', ''Fubuki'', ''Hatsuharu'', ''Aoba'', ''Nürnberg'', ''Myoko''. These will spawn to one side, either the west or the north.|
|?||'''Main attack, perimeter breached:''' If any ships from the preliminary waves breach the main defense perimeter (marked by a large "cap circle"), the corresponding ||+||'''Main attack, perimeter breached:''' If any ships from the preliminary waves breach the main defense perimeter (marked by a large "cap circle"), the corresponding will be failed and the main attack will start immediately. In this case the main attack consists of the following three groups:|
|* East: ''Myoko'', ''Mogami'', ''Scharnhorst''||* East: ''Myoko'', ''Mogami'', ''Scharnhorst''|
Revision as of 06:16, 14 June 2017
Basics of Scenarios
What are they?
Scenarios are a Player vs. Environment (PvE) game mode in which you team up with up to six other players to complete several tasks. Do well and you are rewarded. Do poorly, and you have wasted a lot of time. The emphasis of this game mode is on teamwork in order to complete objectives. The more objectives you complete, the more rewards you earn.
What ships can I take?
What can I earn?
Depending on the tasks you complete, you can earn signal flags up to a day of premium time. At the end of each operation, a splash screen will appear to break down your earned rewards. Use this to gauge your success. You can only earn each reward once, however. See the below table for more information.
There are currently four scenarios.
- Hold out until the arrival of the allied attack squadron. Save at least one onshore installation or support ship.
- All onshore installations and support ships at the base must survive.
- Don't allow enemies to enter your main defense perimeter before the main attack starts.
- Additional task if failed: Destroy enemy aircraft carrier Koku-Bokan.
- Additional task if successful: Defend allied aircraft carrier.
- Ensure at least three ships in your task force survive until the arrival of the allies.
- Destroy all enemy ships before the main attack starts.
The enemy forces consist of three preliminary waves, the main attack wave, and a straggler wave.
- Kuma, Yūbari, Tenryu, Chikuma. These will spawn to one side, either the west or the north.
- Isokaze, T-22, Kaiser, Ishizuchi, Zuiho. These will spawn in the center, i.e. the northwest.
- Gaede, Fubuki, Hatsuharu, Aoba, Nürnberg, Myoko. These will spawn to one side, either the west or the north.
Main attack, perimeter breached: If any ships from the preliminary waves breach the main defense perimeter (marked by a large "cap circle"), the corresponding task will be failed and the main attack will start immediately. In this case the main attack consists of the following three groups:
- East: Myoko, Mogami, Scharnhorst
- Center: Maass, Shiratsuyu, Hiryu ("Koku-Bokan")
- North: Yorck, Hipper, Gneisenau
Sinking the "Koku-Bokan" is a task.
Main attack, perimeter defended: Otherwise, the main attack starts at 10:00, the halfway point of the game timer. In this case the main attack consists of three groups:
- East: Myoko, Scharnhorst
- Center: Maass, Shiratsuyu, Izumo
- North: Yorck, Gneisenau
Additionally, when the preliminary waves are destroyed the friendly aircraft carrier "Romeo", a Lexington, will appear at either the south or east edge of the map and start to move towards the base. She will soon be pursued by an enemy Hipper and Mogami. Protecting "Romeo" is a task.
Straggler wave: Regardless of which main attack happens a Yūbari and a Tenryu will appear late.
- Your task force, consisting of seven ships. Limits on ship types are 1 carrier, 3 battleships, 4 cruisers, and 3 destroyers.
- Three surveillance stations form an early-warning system. They are destroyed quickly under enemy fire but will automatically rebuild themselves over a period of three minutes.
- Three outer gun batteries. These start active.
- Two inner gun batteries. These start inactive but will be repaired by the Liberty ships.
- Two Liberty maintainer ships. These will sail out and repair the inner gun batteries, then return to the base. Nearby player ships will be repaired at the rate of 50 HP per second; the effects of the two ships stack.
- One St. Clair communications ship. This ship does not move and exists only to be defended.
- Base structures: Depot, Fort, Power Plant. These are destroyed quickly under enemy fire; it is imperative that they not be exposed to enemy fire at all.
- Aircraft carrier "Romeo", a Lexington, if the perimeter is successfully defended.
- At 3:00 left on the timer heavy friendly forces will arrive from the south and east borders of the map.
- On one flank: Farragut, Indianapolis, Warspite, Missouri.
- The other flank: Nicholas, Penascola, Saipan.
Note that only the support ships (the two Libertys and the St. Clair) and base structures need to be defended for the tasks; the batteries and surveillance stations are expendable.