Talk:World of Tanks
Can gun elevation angle values of each gun be put back into the wiki? And also showing whether the module research is shared across different tanks? Can DPM calculations for each gun be put back into the wiki as well?
AMX 50 100
Hello, I was editing the AMX 50 100 page and did nothing wrong, but then it says "Template include size is too large. Some templates will not be included." How can we fix it ? --Marc4444:eu (talk) 11:26, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, since the last time I checked the page was back in June (when the page clearly wasn't broken). I'll look into it. --Haswell:na (talk) 12:31, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, I see now. The tank has been renamed 9.9, thus breaking the template. Thanks! --Haswell:na (talk) 15:29, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Hello again, I found someone vandalising wiki pages: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Special:Contributions/qiura:eu. I started removing what he did --Marc4444:eu (talk) 21:03, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Can we add more languages in this wiki?
As I know, English is not the main language of most Asia countries. I wish to translate this wiki, but I don't know how to add a option in "In another language" menu.
- WG has been working on making such available, but it's not ready yet. No ETA that I am aware of. ForcestormX:na (talk) 14:50, 28 November 2014 (UTC)
T-34 (Russian medium)
What happened to the site of the T-34?
I looked at it a few weeks ago and everything was fine and now it's totally screwed. Who messed with it? Can anyone fix it? It does not look too good.
- The existing page has been moved to Tank:R04_T-34. Have a nice day. --Haswell:na (talk) 15:50, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
Listed battle tiers in 0.9.6
Battle tiers for the vehicles with special matchmaking (right hand side column) need a doublecheck as some of them are quite out of date as of 0.9.6. The WZ-111 and StuG IV for example are all listed as having normal (+2 tier) MM on their respective pages, but this is in fact limited to +1. Unfortunately, this data is not editable by normal users, so it would need someone from WG to have a look at. Barteh:eu (talk) 13:35, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- Majority of outdated battletier errors were addressed earlier today as part of a general template overhaul. Omissions made in that time have been corrected. All MM battletiers are now correct to the listed 9.6 MM chart. Template page will remain locked but does not require attention of WG personnel when changes are required, just wiki admins. ForcestormX:na (talk) 19:25, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
I noticed there isn't much stronghold information on the wiki; only the small bit in Game Modes. Since its a big part of the game, it might be an idea to split it out off the Game modes page, make it an own page and add all the data.
The M4A1 Revalorisé - Not on the Tech Tree
Hey, So i was looking around on the wiki and i took a look at some of the Premium/Rare/Beta Test tanks on the tech tree when i noticed that on the French tree the M4A1 Revalorisé wasn't there. It is a tank that i think should be on the wiki for guidance and just basic tank information. If you need some information on the tanks in- game specs and or photo heres a link to Tanks GG page on it https://tanks.gg/en/wot/m4a1-rev#
- The page for the tank will be added as soon as the tank is released to the public. --Haswell:na (talk) 08:07, 30 September 2015 (UTC)
Missing tank pages
- I'm slowly working on redirecting old pages to their new pages, but this will take some time. I'll try to have it done before the end of this week, depending on how busy I am. --Haswell:na (talk) 07:10, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Actual Tank number
On the front page of the wiki, it states that there's over 200+ tanks to play with. While this is indeed true, It's a bit low. Actually counting all of the tanks listed in the wiki, there is Roughly 438 tanks listed. As I cannot change the front page, I thought I'd drop a message
I tried to go in and change up the page to include the fact it now has a closed roof, and I didn't check the preview because it was merely text changes, not in format. That completely buggered the page. I rolled it back to the previous inaccurate version, but it's still buggered.
- The name of the tank has changed, the pages become borked when the name of the page doesn't actually match the vehicle's name. I'll go fix it later today. --Haswell:na (talk) 20:38, 11 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi can we maybe update the changelog. It says 9.14 while actually it's 9.15 and 9.15.1 is already in testing. And 9.14 doesn't have content. I'm not sure where to get the content so if somebody could look at that it would be great. keep_calm_and_program_on:eu (talk) 06:35, 13 July 2016 (UTC)