|40.91 / 41 kg중량|
|203.2/101.6/101.6차체 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|18/16/16포탑 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|340 마력엔진 출력|
|20 km/h최대 속력|
|18 도/초회전 속도|
|75 기본 포탄 공격력|
|105 mm기본 포탄 관통력|
|2.3 재장전 시간|
|26 도/초포탑 회전 속도|
|310 m관측 범위|
|400 m통신 범위|
The AT 2 is radically different from its predecessors, it's the first true British Tank Destroyer in its line. The AT 2 is very slow, boasts tough all-round armor, and has an increased hitpoint pool. The AT 2, unlike tank destroyers of other nations, is a front-line tank. It is most effective leading the team while drawing and deflecting enemy fire, albeit while moving slowly. The AT 2 is a spearhead breakthrough tank but absolutely requires supporting teammates; it has very poor viewrange and is extremely vulnerable to flanking. A flanked AT 2 should keep its armor towards the enemies in front, it must rely on its teammates to deal with the flank because its turning speed is just too slow.
Pros and Cons
- Very good all round armor for tier V, with capability of anglig it
- Ludicrous amounts of frontal armor is virtually immune to enemy fire, even to tier VII and some tier VIII guns
- Great damage per minute
- Offers an accurate, quick-aiming, and fast-firing 6-pounder gun (similar to the Churchill III and Ram II)
- High penetration APCR rounds
- Huge commander's cupola (although it's relatively strong)
- Slowest tank destroyer of tier V, as far as the British TD line goes
- Very low traverse speed
- Far below average firepower for a tier 5 TD, still having the same top gun options the tier 3 Valentine TD had
- Poor penetration (for a tier 5 TD) on all its guns; when combined with its poor speed use of APCR will often be required to do much vs higher tier opponents
With very thick frontal and substantial rear and side armor, the AT 2 is an intimidating opponent. Even though this TD is extremely well armored, it has weakspots that are easy to hit up-close, a very slow top speed, and a sluggish traverse speed. Furthermore, its armor is weaker than advertised, especially around the gun mantlet and the upper glacis. It is very easy to get killed at close range, be it from weakspot-snipers or faster tanks. Do not get overconfident with the AT 2's armor, especially against tier 7s. Leading a slow charge with your frontal armor will lead your team to victory, but be sure you have tanks who can help defend your rear. In a Tier 5 battle, the AT 2's armor is very difficult to break and most shots to the rear and sides and be deflected with simple angling.
The accurate and rapid-firing 6-pounder gun offers good damage per minute and ensures no enemy wants to stay in your path. Do note that, due to very poor mobility and speed, once the AT 2 chooses a route it is committed to it for the rest of the battle. Always try to keep moving whenever possible, firstly because the AT 2 is an easy target for artillery and secondly because the AT 2 won't be able to keep with its team; or worse, discourage the team from pushing. The AT 2 is big and has a very poor camo value and is thus practically impossible to hide. This coupled with a very poor view range makes the AT 2 an ineffective camper. City maps that provide cover from arty and protection from flanking are the best places for the AT 2, while an open field is where you do not want to find yourself.
The AT 2 is very very slow, comparable to a Maus. Its top speed keeps it at a modest speed even when downhill; this limit also makes being pushed by allies ineffective. Furthermore, the weak engine power means running into trees and stone fences will result in a serious speed decrease. Speed is the biggest flaw of the AT 2 and makes it a tank that is reliant on its team to protect its rear and to spot for it. The AT 2's weaknesses can be minimized by playing with constant support. Once you manage to make it to the enemy you'll find the AT 2's excellent armor and good gun extremely rewarding.
- The 3.7-inch AT Howitzer and WS No. 19 Mk. II Radio carry over from the Alecto. Mount them immediately.
- Research the QF 6-pdr AT Gun Mk. V and Nuffield Liberty Mk. III Engine in whichever order you want to.
- Finally, research the AT 2 Mk. II Suspension.