Game Property Wipe
- Game property of all players has been erased (wiped) except for special gift planes and planes that were purchased to remain in the hangar after the release:
- I-15 bis DM-2 - 15th WG anniversary gift
- F2A-1 - must have been purchased with tokens to remain in the hangar after the wipe
- In case of activating bonus-codes with planes during the testing period, corresponding planes will be re-accrued.
- All players who have pre-ordered their planes or activated their gift cards, were credited with these planes.
- All Alpha testers, Closed Beta testers and Open Beta testers with at least 700 active battles within the correspondent period were credited with special gift planes:
- Me.210, P-77, Pegas - active Alpha test participants
- P-77, Pegas - active Closed Beta test participants
- Pegas - active Open Beta test participants
- Alpha-testers, closed beta-testers and open beta-testers, with at least 100 active battles will be awarded:
- Medal for participation in the corresponding test phase
- Special camouflage (no camo bonus)
- Emblem for participating in the corresponding test phase
- Experience that was earned by players on all their planes was summarized and divided equally between 5 pilots of Tier I planes of each WoWP nation (these planes were put in the hangar for all players).
Unified Gold for Wargaming Games
- From now on, game Gold becomes a shared currency between all Wargaming projects.
- Now, every player can purchase game Gold.
Release Prices in Gold were Set
- Event "-50% for all prices in Tokens" was STOPPED due to the beta test Tokens removal; prices in Gold were brought to release levels.
- Prices were changed for:
- Purchasing Credits for Gold
- Premium planes (except for F2A-1, whose price was initially set at release level)
- Hangar slots
- Barracks slots
- Crew training
- Crew skills reset
- Premium ammo
- Demounting the complex equipment
- Camouflage and emblems
General Balance Changes
Altitude, perfomance, and speed changes:
- Increased operating ceiling for all fighters - more significant changes were made for low and medium ailtitude fighters
- Optimum altitude for jet fighters was brought closer to the optimum height of piston-prop tier VIII aircraft. Optimum height levels were reduced for the following planes: Me.1092, Me.1101, Me.262, Me.262HGII, Me262HGIII, P-51A, FJ-1, F-86A, F7U, Swift, Gloster P228, Javelin, La-160, La-15
- Reduced afterburner power for jet planes
- Reduced speed in non-afterburner mode for planes of tier VIII-IX
- Increased range of speeds for biplanes of tier I-III. Improved energy saving during maneuvering
- Improved energy saving during maneuvering for Soviet and Japanese fighters
- Reduced speed saving during maneuvering for Ao.192 and FW-57
- Improved afterburner operating time for Javelin
- Reduced dispersion for shooting bottom-up
- Increased maneuverability for all Soviet and Japanese planes
- Increased maneuverability for biplanes of tiers I-III
- Increased maneuverability for Bristol Type 146, Spitfire I, Spitfire V, Me.P1092b, Bf-110C-6
- Reduced maneuverability for Me.P1101, Me.262HGII, Me.262HGIII, P-51H, FJ-1, F-86A, Gloster P.228, Javelin, IL-2-mod
Damage and durability changes:
- Damage rate was increased slightly for all planes (from 5% to 20% for different planes).
- Armor factor against machine gun fire was increased for the following ground attack planes:
- Durability was increased for Il-20, Il-40, Il-40P, Beaufighter, Javelin, FW-57
- XP rates were increased for all planes according to the 0.5.3.3 statistics analysis.
- Corrected the coefficient of earning credits for some planes according to the 0.5.3.3 statistics analysis.
- Rudel Medal was renamed into Meyer Medal.
- Test Pilot Medal was renamed into Sikorsky Order.
- Award for 100 battles during the Alpha Test Stage was divided into two different awards: Sikorsky Order I Class for players who started playing during the starting period of the Alpha Test, and Sikorsky Order II Class for players who started playing during the global Alpha Test Stage.
- Achievement "Super Test veteran" was renamed into "Lindbergh Order."
- Congratulations window about the game release was added.
- Tooltips were added for camouflages in the Exterior menu.
- Hangar loading speed was improved.
- Improved switching between aircraft in the hangar.
- Pointer transparency for all types of mouse control was set as 100% transparent as default in control modes when the camera is bound to the plane.
- Gift camouflages and emblems were added.
- Colour of the experience stars was changed: gold stars for free XP, white stars for plane XP, gold-rimmed stars for XP of Elite and Premium planes (that can be converted into free XP).
- Plane characteristics showing the comparative rate of a particular characteristics with 'stars' were changed into 'rank badges'.
- Hangar performance was optimized.
- Entering battle queue after clicking "Battle!" button was made faster.
- Application icon in the task bar starts blinking red in 5 seconds before the battle starts.
- ixed the bug that caused FPS drop when planes were colliding in the air.
- Reduced memory load during battles.
- Fixed the difference between I-5 ShKAS plane model appearence in the hangar and its plane list icon.
- Ammo cost fix for UBS machine gun.
- Prices fix of RP-3 GP and RP-3 SAP rockets.
- A number of fixes were made for voice message system.
- Diving noise was modified for planes that were shot down.