Playing Football with World of Tanks
Similar to real football, this mode follows certain rules and regulations that you should know:
- The purpose of the game mode is pretty clear – score goals against the enemy team. This may be done by either moving a ball with your hull or directing it by shooting at it. Goals are scored once the ball crosses the line of the goal and own goals are also counted. After a goal, the ball returns to the middle of the field for the game to continue.
- Matches will be 3 vs 3. The teams may be arranged from both random players or from platoons (of not less than 3 members). What’s more, in this mode platoons may only encounter other platoons.
- Every tank is given 1,000 free HE shells.
- Games will last a maximum of 7 minutes or until 3 goals are scored (whichever occurs first).
- The Т-62А SPORT tanks are indestructible. You cannot destroy them or incapacitate the driver. However, you can still interfere with them by damaging the tracks through shooting or ramming to temporarily immobilise your opponents. Savvy tactics and teamwork will help you to defeat the opposing team.