토론:Changelogs for World of Tanks (PC)
NA and RU servers are updated to 0.7.4.1
NA Server Version 0.7.4.1
0.7.4.1 Contents (NA info on english):
- Applied a fix for some situations in which shots penetrating the gun, suspension, or spaced armor were dealing 0 damage. Take note that such situation still may happen, though with reduced quantity.
- Fixed inability to enter clans for players whose submissions were accepted during server downtime
- Fixed non-penetration through gun mantle of some open TD's and SPG's: Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX 13 F3 AM, 105 leFH 18 B2, Gw Tiger, M12, SU-26.
- The Following maps will be removed from the rotation for the new game modes (will still be available for Standard Battles): Westfield (Assault), Siegfried Line (Assault), Sand River (Encounter), Malinovka (Encounter).
- Reduced the chance to disable a tanker when struck with an HE hit by 33%.
- Fixed the bug which blocked voice chat for some players.
- Increased the minimap marker size.
RU Server Version 0.7.4.1
0.7.4.1 Contents (RU info and translated to english by google)
Уважаемые танкисты, командой разработчиков была собрана обширная игровая статистика по новым режимам боев, на основании которой решено временно отключить некоторые карты для режимов «Штурм» и «Встречный бой» с целью корректировки данных полей сражений.
Так, для «Встречного боя» временно будут недоступны карты «Малиновка» и «Песчаная река». Для режима «Штурм» временно отключены карты «Линия Зигфрида» и «Вестфилд».
Кроме того, в данном обновлении:
исправлено ненанесение повреждений в некоторых случаях через гусеницы, орудия и экраны;
исправлена невозможность входа в клан игрокам, у которых заявка на вступление в клан была в обработке в момент остановки кластеров для обновления 0.7.4;
исправлено непробитие в щитки орудий открытых САУ: Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX 13 F3 AM, 105 leFH 18 B2, Gw Tiger, M12, СУ-26;
вероятность повреждения танкиста фугасным взрывом уменьшена на 33%.
Клиентская часть (обновление произойдет автоматически, при запуске лоунчера игры – 2,5 Мб):
исправлено отображение иконки для танка КВ-220 Бета-тест;
исправлен неработающий у некоторых игроков голосовой чат;
увеличен базовый размер маркеров танков на миникарте боя.
english (by google translate)
Dear tankers, the development team was assembled an extensive game statistics on new modes of fighting, on the basis of which decided to temporarily disable some of the maps for modes "Storm" and "meeting engagement" with a view to adjusting the data fields of battle.
Thus, for a "meeting engagement" will be temporarily unavailable card "robin" and "Sandy River". Mode "Storm" is temporarily disabled card "Siegfried Line" and "Westfield."
In addition, this update:
The server side:
avoidance of damage to fix in some cases through the tracks, guns and shields;
Fixed inability to enter the clan of gamers who have an application to join the clan was in the process of stopping the clusters to upgrade 0.7.4;
Fixed no penetration in plates guns opened ACS: Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX 13 F3 AM, 105 leFH 18 B2, Gw Tiger, M12, SC-26;
chance of damage to tanker explosion explosive is reduced by 33%.
The client side (update happens automatically when you start the game launcher - 2.5 MB):
Fixed display of icons for the tank KV-220 Beta-test;
Fixed broken some players voice chat;
increased the base size of the markers on the minimap battle tanks.
No News on SEA or EU websites at this moment there is no news on EU and SEA Websites about 0.7.4.1
Holakc 13:24, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
New British SPG line:
- Tier II – Loyd Gun Carriage
- Tier III – Sexton II
- Tier IV – Birch Gun
- Tier V – Bishop
- Tier VI – FV304
- Tier VII – Crusader 5.5-in. SP
- Tier VIII – FV207
- Tier IX – FV3805
- Tier X – Conqueror Gun Carriage
Severogorsk’ is a new winter map resembling Eastern European landscape. It introduces mostly open spaces, but there are also some buildings and facilities around the map which can be used as cover.
MT-25 – this Soviet tier VI light tank will replace the T-50-2.
- If T-50-2 was researched prior the patch, the MT-25 will be researched as well
- If T-50-2 was in the player’s garage prior the patch, it will be replaced by the MT-25
- Crew on the T-50-2 will be automatically retrained for the MT-25 and a radioman with 100% training will be added
- Camouflage patterns and statistics will on T-50-2 will be transferred to the MT-25
- Experience gathered on the T-50-2 will be transferred to the MT-25
- Experience gathered on the T-50 will be transferred to the KV-1S
- New ammunition will not be loaded on the MT-25
- Emblems and Inscriptions on the T-50-2 will be sold for their purchase price
E-25 – German tier VII Premium tank destroyer
Sexton I – British tier III Premium SPG
Rebalanced the T-50 tank:
- Gun dispersion during movement and turning decreased by 4%
- T-50 suspension resistance on all terrain types reduced by 15%
- V-3 engine added
- M17E engine removed
- M-5-400F Bis engine removed
- Tank price changed from 200,000 to 140,000
- Max Speed reduced by 8km/h
- Depression angle of the 37mm automatic Sh-37 gun reduced by 2 degrees
- Reloading time of the 45mm 20K gun reduced from 2.3 to 2.1 sec
- Ammo rack capacity for the 45mm BT-42 gun increased by 10 shells
- Elevation angle of the 45mm BT-42 gun changed from 25 to 19 degrees
- Depression angle of the 45 mm BT-42 gun changed from 7 to 4 degrees
- Reloading time of the 45mm BT-42 gun reduced from 2.3 to 2.1 sec
- 45mm BT-43 gun added
- 57mm ZiS-8 gun removed
- Turret turning speed of the T-50 turret changed from 45 to 48 degrees per second
VK 30.02 (D)
- Engine Maybach HL 210 P30 replaced with engine Maybach HL 210 TRM P30
Switched off the Assault mode on the Westfield and Malinovka maps.
Added changes to the Assault mode on the map Malinovka
Fixes and Improvements
- Reworked the maps “Highway” and “Port” for the new render
- Reworked and adjusted some special effects
- Fixed several destructible objects, which significantly slow down the speed of the tank
- Fixed and improved visual models of some ambient objects
- Fixed several issues with the match making system, which appeared after the release of the update 8.6
- Extended the list of names and surnames of crew members of all nations
- The voice message ‘We've got them’ replaced with ‘Armour is penetrated!’
- Fixed the collision-models of some buildings and object.
- Corrected errors in the descriptions of the achievement prerequisites for ‘Sniper’ and ‘Lucky’ medals.
RTM 22:44, 30 July 2013 (UTC +1)