|14.71 / 15 kg중량|
|60/60/60차체 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|14/0/0포탑 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|135 마력엔진 출력|
|24 km/h최대 속력|
|34 도/초회전 속도|
|75 기본 포탄 공격력|
|105 mm기본 포탄 관통력|
|2.8 재장전 시간|
|44 도/초포탑 회전 속도|
|360 m관측 범위|
|350 m통신 범위|
The Valentine AT is a tank with good hull armor and offers two different play styles. It has a great gun traverse arc and offers very powerful guns. It can either be a deadly sniper when equipped with the accurate and high-penetrating 6-pdr, or a close combat brawler capable of destroying Tier 4 vehicles with a single shot when equipped with the huge 3.7-inch howitzer. The Valentine AT is much slower and larger than its predecessor but compensates with improved armor.
Pros and Cons
- Decent hull armor
- Offers an accurate and fast-firing 6-pdr gun with great penetration
- Can be fitted with a very powerful 3.7-inch howitzer
- Wide gun traverse arc
- Excelent view range.
- Armour is a lie : weak and large gunshield and superstructure
- Much slower than its predecessor
- Open-top hull is extremely vulnerable against SPGs
- Side armour contains ammo rack, like most British TDs
Despite having 60 mm frontal armor, the Valentine AT isn't difficult to penetrate. Its gun shield is big and only 14 mm thick. Speed and mobility aren't the Valentine AT's strong points either. Furthermore, the open-top hull is very vulnerable to enemy SPG fire; getting hit by one will result in heavy damage and crew fatalities. The Valentine AT makes up for all of its setbacks with its great armament. It offers a choice between a 6-pdr or 3/7-inch gun. The 6-pdr is similar to the 6-pdr found on the Churchill III and Matilda Black Prince. It's accurate, aims quickly, has great penetration, decent damage and a good rate of fire. The 3.7-inch howitzer is very powerful for its tier, capable of taking out tier 4s in a single shot. The aim time on it is relatively fast for a howitzer.
- It is recommended to research the radios at first, in order to have radio contact to support your team.
- Tracks should be researched to increase load weight.
- Engines should only be researched now, as even 30 additional horsepower adds little visible difference.
- The second 6pdr cannon is the most direct path to the Alecto, and provides the same firing rate with much needed penetration.
- The howitzer provides much less penetration but can, with the extreme increase of damage, repel most tanks with one hit, effective when covering a small alley or path, however, the shot fired from the howitzer curves upwards before making contact.