|43.46 / 44 kg중량|
|203.2/101.6/101.6차체 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|18/16/16포탑 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|395 마력엔진 출력|
|20 km/h최대 속력|
|20 도/초회전 속도|
|75 기본 포탄 공격력|
|110 mm기본 포탄 관통력|
|12 클립 재장전 시간|
|26 도/초포탑 회전 속도|
|350 m관측 범위|
|450 m통신 범위|
The AT 7 is a vast improvement over its predecessor, the AT 8. Although it still keeps the 203mm thickness of armor from the Tier 5, only the upper half is at a poor angle. The most notable feature of the AT 7 is the far right side-mounted gun. If the AT 7 manages to peek only the side-mounted gun around a corner, anything down that street will have a very hard time penetrating it while receiving generous amounts of damage. The AT 7 boasts very high penetration, great damage per minute, extreme accuracy, and a great aiming speed.
Pros and Cons
- Very large hitpoints pool
- Extremely accurate and quick-aiming top gun
- Very high AP penetration for its tier
- High rate of fire provides exceptional DPM
- Right side-mounted gun can be extremely effective when peeking around corners and cover
- Poorly angled upper armor.
- Very large commanders cupola, like that of it's predecessors.
- Gun mantlet is vulnerable to 175mm+ penetration guns
- Very low top speed and poor turning speed, also like that of it's predecessors.
- Easy target for artillery, again like that of it's predecessors.
The AT 7 is a great tank for its tier. It has an excellent gun mounted to the far right of the tank, just above the track. This side-mounted gun opens up many advantages and disadvantages. If the AT 7 manages to peek out its gun from a corner, anything down that street will have a very hard time penetrating it. However, the AT 7 has a very poor gun arc and thus, cannot angle its armor. One should never face hug in an AT 7. Firstly, the large commander's cupola will ensure a quick death. Secondly, the side-mounted gun will be unable to aim at the front of the enemy, just the steeply-angled side. The 20-pdr gun is exceptional for its tier. It's very accurate, aims quickly, boasts good damage per minute, and has very high penetration. A gun laying drive is not necessary with this gun.
The stock gun if coming from the Churchill GC is the 6-pounder. Yes, that gun you can get on the tier 3 Valentine TD. While it's now a 10-round autoloader, it has little value other than comedy as it more or less requires APCR spam to pen anything in tier 7-9. Free XP or simply coming from the AT 8 instead is very strongly recommended.
As with most British tank destroyers, the AT 7 has a very low top speed, poor engine power, and a slow traverse speed. It is a prime target for artillery due to its low speed and large size. An AT 7 should always keep moving forward to compensate for its low speed. The At 7 has potential sniping due to its accurate gun and good armor, but its poor view range hinders this. The AT 7 needs to be played with support from its teammates. Take the front-lines but don't get overconfident in its armor. Shots on the less-angled parts of the armor will most likely penetrate. Getting too close to the enemy will allow them to quickly destroy you through the big commander's cupola, although there are two machine gun blocks that protect some of it. You have a reasonable camo value despite being a heavily armoured brick, so don't be afraid to play as a long range sniper when in higher tier matches where your armour cannot be counted on.
The AT 7 is a great improvement over its predecessor and can dominate in urban maps with the usage of its side-mounted gun. This gun is also exceptional in all aspects. An AT 7 played with support from its team can lead and protect its team while it slowly turtles towards the enemy forces. Taller friendly heavies can even fire over it while pushing it along as portable cover, although the low top speed limits the effectiveness of pushing.
- If you came from the AT 8, the OQF 17-pdr AT Gun Mk. VII, Nuffield Liberty Mk. V Engine, and WS No. 19 Mk. III Radio carry over. Mount them immediately, unless you want to play with the gimmicky, yet somewhat effective 6-pdr Gun Mk. V.
- If you came instead from the Churchill Gun Carrier, only the WS No. 19 Mk. III Radio carries over. Mount it immediately. You should first research the OQF 77 mm AT Gun Mk. II, OQF 17-pdr AT Gun Mk. VII and Nuffield Liberty Mk. V Engine.
- Next, research the AT 7 Mk. II Suspension, to allow for the weight of the Ford GAA engine and the OQF 20-pdr AT Gun Type A Barrel.
- Research the Ford GAA Engine.
- Now, research the OQF 20-pdr AT Gun Type A Barrel.
- Finally, research the WS No. 22 Radio.