|5.54 / 5.8 kg중량|
|20/20/14.5차체 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|14/13/13포탑 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|60 마력엔진 출력|
|40 km/h최대 속력|
|43 도/초회전 속도|
|11 기본 포탄 공격력|
|23 mm기본 포탄 관통력|
|4.3 클립 재장전 시간|
|43 도/초포탑 회전 속도|
|310 m관측 범위|
|265 m통신 범위|
Pros and Cons
- Short aim time
- Good turret traverse speed
- Decent mobility
- Only sees tier II battles
- Small silhouette gives this tank great camouflage
- Low top speed
- Low penetration, especially at long range
- Unable to hit targets which are 350m+ away
- Weak armor, HE and autocannon shots can finish you instantly
- Slow, so a support role with company advised
Armor is not bouncy to lower tier guns and most autocannons and so to make up for it some angling can be used if stuck out in the open with no other choice but absorbing damage. However it rarely works so try not to be caught in the open in this tank. The tank is best used behind cover and popping out occasionally to get shots off at a distracted enemy. The tank also has enough mobility to relocate at a reasonable rate, but give it enough time to accelerate as it lacks horsepower.
The guns are subpar for even tier 1 but with proper usage can be devastating. The Breda is advised due to the fact that most high threat tier 2 tanks have armor that is completely immune to the KwK 38's 23mm nominal pen, most notably the tank's rival, the panzer II even from the sides. The Breda, while having a very long firing time (but better DPM), lower accuracy at range, is still better due to the extra 7mm of penetration. It is reccomended to stick to close ranges and target flanks of well armored tanks, as 30mm of pen will go through anything but a H35 (the one tank to avoid at all costs unless using APCR). Basically choose the Breda for general usage, and only take the KwK if you know how to use it to its strengths (better at peekabooing due to rapid fire, better accuracy especially on the move, but has terrible penetration especially at this tier)
Overall, while this tank is inferior to most tier II tanks, it can really do some damage. Stick to cover, and use peekaboo tactics to make the most of the lowish pen and accuracy, but decent DPM. Treat this tank like a buffed tier I tank, with more speed, better armor, but the same guns as the LTraktor minus the 37mm. With a few games you should soon be able to get to its next upgrade the PZ1C.
- Both 2cm KwK 38 L/55 and Breda carry over from Leichttraktor. Mount your choice.
- Both are Tier-1 guns in this Tier-2 tank so you are still undergunned.
- The Breda holds 12 rounds in 4 clips and shoots a 3-round burst each trigger click.
- The 2cm KwK 38 L/55 holds 10 rounds in 5 clips and shoots a 2-round burst each trigger click.
- Next get the first engine, then tracks for second engine.
- Good Tier-7 radio gives long range view of battlefield.
History for this tank not found
Sources and External Links
Chamberlain, P., H.L. Doyle and T.L. Jentz, 1999, Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two - The Complete Illustrated Dictionary of German Battle Tanks, Armoured Cars, Self-Propelled Guns and Semi-Tracked Vehicle, Cassel Reprint, London, 272p, ISBN:9781854095183.
Jentz, T.L. and H.L. Doyle, 2002, Panzer Tracts - No.1-1 Panzerkampfwagen-I (Kleintractor to Ausführung B), Jentz, Boyds, MD, ISBN:9780970840769.
Jentz, T.L. and H.L. Doyle, 2002, Panzer Tracts - No.1-2 Panzerkampfwagen-I (Kleine Panzerbefehlswagen to VK 18.01), Jentz, Boyds, MD, ISBN:9780970840783.