GW Typ E
|86.84 / 100 公斤重量|
While it is very similiar to the GW Tiger, it has a very slight boost on reload time, accuracy, a slightly wider horizontal arc, more ammo capacity and better armor. It does act like a middle ground between the Object 261 and T92. It also possesses a unique skirt armor, which absorbs splash damage, so a direct hit is needed to kill this SPG.
Pros and Cons
- Nice gun range
- Decent armor can deflect some shots
- Skirt armor helps absorb splash damage
- 13.28 tonnes of extra weight capacity that allows for mounting heavy equipment
- It can go to deeper water than any other tier X SPG. Use this to your advantage
- Rather slow speed and traverse
- Biggest SPG of its tier
- Gun traverse is horrible
- Gun is very narrow compared to the other nations of the same tier excluding the Soviet
- The lowest CamoFactor in-game, along with the GW Tiger. 25 times more visible than a Hetzer when both are standing still
The G.W. E 100 has an enormously powerful cannon that can do massive damage, even with a miss. It is very large with a horrible camo value (as it is based on the E-100) which lets scouts spot it easily. It has sideskirts that protect the tracks, which decrease damage from counter-artillery fire. As artillery shots leave tracers in the air, relocating between shots to avoid enemy artillery pinpointing your location using the tracers is absolutely crucial to prevent an early death. The G.W. E 100 has some armor, with 80mm sloped armor on the front and 50mm on the sides, which can bounce a shot if you're lucky.
Sources and External Links