|11.93 / 12.5 公斤重量|
It was previously available to new players for completing the in-game training course. It's slightly better than a stock M3 Stuart, but inferior to one that's been fully upgraded. Even so, don't underestimate this tank, as it still has decent top speed and a fast-firing cannon.
Pros and Cons
- Excellent top speed
- Good turret traverse speed and elevation arc
- Good rate of fire
- Very good frontal armor for light tank, immune to most machineguns and autocannons (except weak spots like driver's hatch)
- Does not encounter tier 5 battles, unlike the regular Stuart
- Poor damage and penetration
- Poor view and signal range
The short signal range makes it less beneficial as a scout than it otherwise could be. However, it is a effective flanker, and it has a fast firing cannon but low penetration, so shooting at the sides of enemy tanks in a must.