Changelog: World of Tanks (Blitz) Patch 1.6.0
- New branch of British heavy tanks added to the Tech Tree: Medium II (Tier II), Medium III (Tier III), Matilda (Tier IV), Churchill I (Tier V), Churchill VII (Tier VI), Black Prince (Tier VII), Caernarvon (Tier VIII), Conqueror (Tier IX), and FV215b (Tier X).
- New Premium vehicles are now available in the Tech Tree: Matilda BP and AT 15A.
- “Castilla” map added.
- Descriptions of honorary ranks “The Lion of Sinai” and “Hunter” updated.
Fixes and Improvements
- Text descriptions improved for:
- battle results
- the confirmation screen that appears after a crew has mastered the recommended skill
- Issue with incorrect display of headings and translations of news into Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Spanish fixed.
- Font issues fixed and currency symbol for the Russian ruble added (₽).
- Issue with incorrect display of price and currency for one-time offers fixed.
- Icons for IS-3 and T110E3 reworked.
- Display of KV-1 tracks improved.
Hit Points increased from 230 to 345 Dispersion during movement and rotation decreased by 23%
View range changed from 310 m to 220 m
Gun reload time increased from 2.4 s to 4.34 s.
- A number of general game client errors and crashes fixed.