This version focuses on improving tech tree functionality, increases to client stability, and adds two new tech tree lines!
- In the navigation menu we have added a “Modules” interface. Clicking on it will display the module tree of the chosen ship. Players will also have ability to cycle through available ships in their dock while in the module interface.
- Changed the way the camera works when viewing a ship’s modules. The camera now focuses on a module only after clicking on the desired characteristics of the ship. The functionality is available anywhere where a ship’s characteristics are displayed. The possibility to change the camera view is marked with a special icon on specified characteristics. You can reset the camera view by clicking the right mouse button on any free space on screen.
- Added Secondary Guns and AA guns as elements that can be focused on by the camera in the dock.
- Duplicated a ship’s research and purchase cost at the top of the ship’s module panel.
- Added the status «Not researched»/«not bought» for module.
- After researching a module a special window appears if you have enough of credits, which suggests buying it and installing it.
- Changed the integral characteristics display of ships. Added module impact on the integral ship characteristics display.
- Improved comparison system. A researched module’s parameters are compared with the currently installed one. For unresearched modules, the comparison is made with “stock” module.
- Switching the camera view is not available during the comparison.
- In the tech trees and module trees, when you move to a different ship, it shows you the difference in ship characteristics. For unresearched ships, the comparison is made with the stock configuration.
- Changed the color scheme. A shortage of credits or an impossibility to research a module is now shown in black color.
- Improved readability of fonts in the dock.
- Changed the consumables icons.
- Added new title images for weekly combat missions and match-making window.
- Added rewards for account leveling stages: 2nd level – 5,000 credits, 4th level – 3,000 exp.
- Reduced exp and credit prices of Tier II ships
- Slightly reduced the prices for the modules of Tier I ships.
- Reduced prices for Tier IV ships, except for Langley. The price for Langley was increased and now equal to the price of the rest Tier IV ships.
- Ship visual components have been partially redesigned for the new materials technology. The quality of most ships is not final.
New tech trees added
- Tier II - Smith
- Tier III - Sampson
- Tier IV - Clemson
- Tier V - Nicholas
- Tier VI - Farragut
- Tier VII - Mahan
- Tier VIII - Benson
- Tier IX - Fletcher
- Tier X - Gearing
- Tier II - Chikuma
- Tier III - Tatsuta
- Tier IV - Kuma
- Tier VI - Aoba
- Tier VII - Mogami
- Tier VIII - Myoko
- Tier IX - Ibuki
- Tier X - Model 1941A Senjo
Aviation and Plane Control System
- Changed planes HP (In general, plane HP has been increased by 3x).
- Increased fighter’s contribution to the battle.
- HP and speed of scout planes have been configured according to general rules – they are now vulnerable to fighters.
- Manual targeting of AA guns became more effective.
- Reduced the speed of strike aircraft under attack; speed of fully loaded and empty strike aircraft are now equal.
- Changed torpedo launch formation for torpedo planes (How they drop torpedoes).
- Increased squadron launch time (attack run) to 6 sec.
Ship balance changes
- Katori - The recharge time for repair crews increased to 60 seconds
- Isokaze – slightly increased firing arc for Main caliber guns
- Minekaze - slightly increased firing arc for Main caliber guns
- Kawachi – Secondary gun HE shells has been replaced with AP shells, effective range of secondary armament decreased to 3 kilometers
- Haku - Top main armament turret rotation and elevation speed increased
- Kongo - Top main armament turret rotation speed increased
- Fuso - Top main armament turret rotation speed decreased
- Nagato - Secondary gun HE shells has been replaced with AP shells
- Amagi - Secondary gun HE shells has been replaced with AP shells
- Chester - slightly increased firing arc for Main caliber guns
- St. Louis – increased reloading time, stock guns now turn slower
- Omaha - AA guns changed on top hull: 3in50 Mk22 guns replaced with 1.1in Mk2
- Cleveland - Main armament turret rotation speed decreased
- Essex - Flight control mod 4 has been removed.
- Secondary gun reaction speed has been increased. Secondary guns begin to fire after 2-5 seconds when the enemy is in effective range.
- Torpedo speed adjusted to better correspond to ship data.
- Warship torpedo range will now be at least 4.5km.
- Added/improved the following effects:
- Burning trail of downed aircraft.
- The explosion of a bomb when it hits the ship.
- The explosion of a bomb on water contact.
- The explosion of a bomb when it hits terrain.
- Shell explosion of air defense aura (far distance).
- Shell explosion of air defense aura (mid distance).
- Torpedo explosion at ships hit.
- Made changes to overall audio mix for the game.
- Changes in server optimization for better performance.