- Turning dynamics for destroyers have been slightly changed. The turning radius at full speed remains unchanged (more or less); For reduced speed, turning radii are slightly reduced.
- Acceleration to full speed is now slower overall in all ships.
- Deceleration remains unchanged, but it will now be affected by Upgrades influencing acceleration.
New “Conquest" Game Mode
- Tier V - X battles.
- Only available on "Fault Line" map.
- The decision to implement the mode on other maps will be based on players feedback and game statistics.
- Mechanics: Similar to Domination mode, but points are acquired only by area control.
- Destruction of enemy ships does not influence the amount of VPs.
- Fixed a bug causing the client to crash during the attempt to re-login to the game, if player was in battle and in a squadron before disconnect.
- Fixed a bug making the line "The ship is in Battle..." sometimes appear, even though the ship should be selectable.
- Fixed a bug causing a long loading time for the North map with certain computer configurations.
- Fixed a bug causing the client to crash when the player tries to click the "Yes" button several times to confirm purchase of a ship, experience transfer, purchase of a slot, sell a ship, or exchange Gold to Credits.
- Fixed a bug causing abnormal aircraft torpedoes course trajectory during automatic torpedo attack.
- Fixed a bug that caused oddly shaped grey geometry artifacts to appear on ships.
- Damage of bombs and torpedoes increased for US aircraft carriers:
- Stock Hakuryu: One torpedo squadron replaced by a bomber squadron.
- Torpedo damage for carriers Shokaku, Taiho, Hakuryu was decreased from 10,700 to 8,567.
- Turret rotation speed of battleship Izumo increased to 4.5 degrees per sec.
- Secondary battery range for battleships Izumo and Yamato increased to 7 km.
- Turret rotation speed increased and main caliber gun spread decreased for battleship Ishizuchi.
- Reduced battle level spread for the battleship Ishizuchi (should meet Tiers IV-V).
- Decreased percentage of ricochets of large-caliber (battleship main battery) projectiles.
- In "Conquest" added clarification on the loading screen, regarding amount of points given for base capture.