|7.2 / 7.6 kg중량|
|10/10/10차체 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|10/10/10포탑 장갑(정면/측면/후면, mm)|
|125 마력엔진 출력|
|41 km/h최대 속력|
|46 도/초회전 속도|
|30 기본 포탄 공격력|
|28 mm기본 포탄 관통력|
|2.5 클립 재장전 시간|
|43 도/초포탑 회전 속도|
|240 m관측 범위|
|90 m통신 범위|
The first American tank available to the player, the T1 Cunningham is popular with many players for its "bug-eyed" appearance. It has the second-weakest tier I armor; however, it has the best top speed of any tier I. Although it does not excel at bouncing shots, its high rate of fire guns are forces to be reckoned with for its tier.
Pros and Cons
- Good engine power and top speed
- Semi-automatic guns
- Very high burst damage with auto-cannon can kill almonst every tier 1 tank if the complete magazine is hitting the target on ~100-200 m.
- Good magazine capacity
- Fast reload if you didnt use the 20 mm Hispano Suiza Birgikt Gun
- Poor hull and turret armour
- Poor penetration
- Poor aim time and elevation arc
This tank is considerably faster than the other tier 1 vehicles, making it a good offensive tank in early battles. Fully upgraded, it is a nimble but fragile tank, so staying mobile and doing hit and run attacks is essential. Other than its speed, something unique to this tank at this tier are the semi-automatic guns. These guns have 5 round magazines and function the same way as the French autoloaders. They can fire five rounds in quick succession, but then have a long reload time to load another five rounds into the magazine. Remember, every tank the T1 Cunningham encounters will have more armor, so try to avoid slugging matches.
With its speed, it can get into auto-cannon range more easily than the other tier 1 tanks, but the problem is often staying alive long enough to kill the target at that range. Also, the reload time for the auto-cannon on this tank is absurdly long (more than twice as long as any other tier 1 tank), giving it a distinct disadvantage.
Please note the Map Restrictions for tier 1 tanks if you consider purchasing a camouflage skin/paint job for this tank.
- Research the 37 mm Semiautomatic Gun M1924, as it has better penetration, a higher rate of fire, and is more accurate than the starting gun.
- When you can, upgrade to the 37mm Browning Semiautomatic Gun for even more penetration and accuracy. However, this will require upgrading to the Cunningham D2 turret.
- The Cunningham V8 engine is cheap, and will increase your acceleration by a fair amount. Those wanting a hit-and-run style tank should upgrade to this engine quickly.
- The SCR 200 radio will give you a better idea of what's going on across the battlefield.
- Decide if you want to have a very fast firing gun (the Hispano-Suiza Birgikt) or a gun that hits hard (the Browning Semiautomatic)
Sources and External Links