- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to penetrate the citadel in cases where the shell passed through water.
- The hull column has been widened for select ships with an alternate hull configuration (Farragut, Mahan, Benson).
- Fixed the display of ships' names in port -- they're now displayed in CAPS.
- Returned a notification sound for the start of battle for cases when the game window is minimized.
- Decreased the overall music volume and increased the overall volume for other sound effects.
- Changed the capture sound for control points in Domination mode.
- Fixed an issue causing black areas to appear after the game window size was changed.
- Fixed an issue keeping the Superintendent skill bonus from properly displaying in Port.
- Fixed an issue keeping the Fire Control System Modification 1 modernization bonus from properly displaying in Port.
- Fixed an issue keeping the bonus for the Equal Speed Charlie London signal flag from applying properly. (Due to this issue, we're investigating how many Equal Speed Charlie London flags were used between Update 0.5.1 and 0.5.1.1 and plan to compensate players by returning any of those flags that were used. This will take more than a few days to compile. Thank you for your patience.)