- Murmansk, a Soviet Tier V Omaha-class cruiser, makes its debut.
- New Dawn map makes a return with improvements.
- Ocean map added for both co-op and random battles.
- Map rotation improvements (Hooray!), meaning you'll get fewer instances of the same map over and over.
- Destroyers received a slight buff in most cases:
- Decreased the likelihood destroyers would be one-shot.
- Improved main caliber reload speed and turret turning speeds for some Japanese Destroyers.
- Addressed the 'twitching' issue that sometimes occurred when looking through binocular mode.
- Changed the number of allies required to maximize capture points per second to just two ships; however, all ships in the zone will accumulate points toward capture.
- Changed the number of points per second gained in Domination mode at a control point from four to three.
Additional Changes and Bug Fixes
- The 'Report Error' link on the title screen now redirects to the Support ticket system.
- Piasters have been renamed to Tokens.
- Various game-client crashing issues have been addressed, including:
- Crash when trying to convert Free Experience.
- Crash when trying to double-click a ship's stats parameters while in Port.
- Crash when spending long periods of time on the research tabs while in Port.
- Eliminated excessive glare on shots fired upon "Big Race" and "North" maps.
- Improved navigation ability of bots.
- Adjusted the offset of torpedo-tube relative resolution angle when changing the width of the spread.
- Removed the free-camera flight at the end of battle.
Battle and Post-battle UI
- Fixed an issue causing the torpedo-lead reticle to be displayed for destroyed ships.
- Fixed an issue with the display of Credits earned during the post-battle report.
- Fixed a text error in the post-battle report that read "Damage caused by torpedoes from torpedo".
- Added the game logo to the post-battle report.
- Added limitations to the types of special characters permitted in chat channel names.
- Fixed an error causing shortened chat channel names to appear.
- Fixed an error with the chat scrollbar that occurred after leaving battle.
- Fixed an error obstructing the inputting of text into the chat space after closing the Options menu.
- Converting Slots for Premium ships will no longer result in a display of negative Slots.
- Fixed the 'previous ship' button shift that occured within the tech tree.
- Selling Equipment now displays the cost to dismantle modernizations.
- Fixed the display of prices when changing modernizations.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect icon to be displayed for Missions.
- Fixed an issue that blocked the purchase of ships with Piasters (now Tokens) when buying ships from the Soviet tree.
- Fixed an issue that blocked Crew retraining for Piasters (now Tokens) when the player did not have enough Credits.
- Cosmetic updates to the Port interface.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when buying a ship without Crew.