Ranked Sprint: Tier VIII Duels
Brace yourselves for heated naval action in a new Ranked Sprint that will be fought with Tier VIII ships in a one-on-one format.
If you haven’t yet participated in a Ranked Sprint and want to know more about them, our article will answer your questions.
Commanders, please, note, that now it will be possible to complete economic missions of the Directives 1-6 in Ranked Sprint.
For the first time in our game, you can demonstrate your skills in a real duel. You’re in for a short and dynamic Season of Ranked Battles in a 1 vs. 1 format with Tier VIII ships.
But what makes a Ranked Sprint different from a regular Ranked Battles season? The answer is simple: a easier competition format with a reduced duration. The new Sprint will run for only 1 week, with all Ranks and Stars being irrevocable. For participating in the Sprint, you can obtain a huge number of signals and 500,000 credits. The reward for achieving Rank 1 is 10,000 Coal for use in the Armory.
Season starts: Fri. Dec. 27 6:00 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Dec. 27 8:00 AM
Season ends: Fri. Jan. 03 5:30 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Jan. 03 7:30 AM
- Only Tier VIII ships are allowed in these battles.
- Battles are held in a 1 vs. 1 format.
- Battle maximum duration: 15 minutes.
- A ship's type won’t be taken into account during the matchmaking process. For example, when playing a battleship, you might find yourself opposing a cruiser, destroyer, aircraft carrier, or another battleship.
- Players earn the Stars needed to climb the ranking ladder by winning battles.
- The number of Ranks is 10—less than in a regular season.
- All players start battles at Rank 10.
- This Season, all Ranks and Stars are irrevocable.
- All Ranks are divided into two leagues: Ranks 10–6 and Ranks 5¬–1.
- To attain Rank 1, you must earn 40 Stars.
- Players who reach Rank 1 can no longer participate in any further battles of the current Season.
- Ranked Sprint achievements aren’t inherited from previous Ranked seasons, and won’t transfer to those that follow.
- Stars earned in Ranked Sprints aren’t counted as the Stars required to obtain Ranked Battle emblems.
- Due to the specifics of the format, there will be no battle achievements.
Battles will be fought in Domination mode on the following maps with a reduced combat area: Islands of Ice, Land of Fire, Sea of Fortune, Trident, Loop, and Greece.
[In lieu of a picture]:
- Rank 10 - nada
- Rank 9 - 500,000
- Rank 8 - a whole bunch of signals
- Rank 7 - a whole bunch of signals
- Rank 6 - a bunch of Economic signals
- Rank 5 - 5 special signals
- Rank 4 - 5 special signals
- Rank 3 - 5 special signals
- Rank 2 - 5 special signals
- Rank 1 - 10,000 Coal
See you on the high seas, Captains!