- Winners of the Clan Battles Season have been added to the loading screen of the "Hotspot" map.
- Added "Hotspot" achievement to the game (Rank among the top 16 clans in the Clan Battles Season).
- Added New Year pictures for combat missions, challenges, and events.
- Added start and end dates for Campaigns.
- Returned old indicators of Hydroacoustic Search () and Surveillance Radar ().
- Fixed issue with incorrect direction of torpedo launch.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was possible to mount Defensive AA Fire Modification 1 () on battleship Duke of York. If the modification was installed it will be sent to storage.
- Start of “Battle of the North Cape” Campaign Missions:
- 2nd mission - 25 December 2017
- 3rd mission - 30 December 2017
- 4th mission - 4 January 2018
- 5th mission - 9 January 2018
Changes to Testing
- Added Graf Zeppelin to the client for testing. It is available in two setups of air groups available:
- 1-2-1 groups of 8 fighters (16 in total), 2x5 torpedo bombers (27 in total), 9 bombers (29 in total) or
- 2-0-3 groups of 2x5 fighters (24 in total) and 3x5 bombers (48 in total).
- Players can select bombers with AP or HE bombs, and torpedo bombers with deep-water torpedoes or regular ones.