Blowing Stuff Up
Ramming is a valid and often practiced tactic that may well contribute to a win.
During a battle and within a short time after its end, other players may be complimented or reported for their battle performance or conduct. In a team list, right-click on the player to see the available options.
- A player's Karma is calculated as the difference between the number of compliments and reports received, and may not be less than zero.
- Karma is displayed alongside the player's nickname in the Player Menu of the Port.
- It is prohibited to compliment or report players within the same Division.
- If a player is complimented or reported, a system message appears after a battle. A message for reports will be displayed only if the player has been reported by at least two others. The message for compliments or reports will show the number of people who did so without specifying their nicknames. The message is retained for the duration of the session in Notifications.
- Reports for "Misbehaviour in chat" by multiple players can be used to levy chat sanctions.
Your Karma level determines your daily limits on reports and compliments. It has no other known effect.
The following table is no longer correct. Now for example the limit is 11 when your Karma level is 0.
|Karma Level||Limit on reports and compliments|
|0 - 19||7 reports and 7 compliments|
|20 - 49||8 reports and 8 compliments|
|50 - 79||9 reports and 9 compliments|
|80 - 109||10 reports and 10 compliments|
|> 110||11 reports and 11 compliments|