Revision as of 03:17, 19 October 2016 by
- The Captain and Goldfish have ????, be on the lookout for ????!
- Russian cruisers Moskva and Dmitri Donskoi have been given the Repair Party consumable.
- Central belt armor for Moskva now extends below the waterline.
- Svietlana’s acceleration was improved. (Dev Note: The maximum speed has not been changed, but Svietlana now has acceleration similar to ships of her tier.)
- Saipan (not yet publicly available) received Douglas AD2 bombers in addition to F4U-4 fighters
- US bomber planes' chances to start fires reduced. The 500 lb. ANM64 reduced by 10% and 1,000 lb. ANM65 reduced by 18% (Dev Note: The American HE shells caused fires in nearly all cases, it was simply too powerful. The chance is still high, but now there is a larger window to avoid being set ablaze.)
- US cruisers gained the Surveillance Radar consumable at Tiers VIII+ (for a comparison to Russian cruisers check the Consumables page.)
- Binocular view now features a longer horizontal sight leaf.
- The battle timer was enlarged.
- "Arpeggio" torpedo effects have been added to the client ("Arpeggio" events are not currently active for the North American region, but will continue at a future date).
- Four new camouflages were added to the client for a future in-game event in the North American region.
- German cruisers: Ship detection for Hydroacoustic Search now begins at 4.98km at tier IV and gradually increases every tier to 5.88km at tier X; torpedo detection begins at 3.48km at tier IV and gradually increases every tier to 4.02km at tier X (see Consumables page).
- All other cruisers: Ship detection for Hydroacoustic Search now begins at 3.48km at Tier IV and gradually increases every tier to 4.92km at Tier X; torpedo detection begins at 2.52km at Tier IV and gradually increases every tier to 3.42km at Tier X (see Consumables page).