New Russian Cruisers
Nine new cruisers are welcomed to the Russian tech tree.
- Tier II Russian cruiser Novik
- Tier III Russian cruiser Bogatyr
- Tier IV Russian cruiserSvietlana
- Tier V Russian cruiser Kirov
- Tier VI Russian cruiser Budyonny
- Tier VII Russian cruiser Shchors
- Tier VIII Russian cruiser Chapayev
- Tier IX Russian cruiser Dmitri Donskoi
- Tier X Russian cruiser Moskva
Radar is only available to Russian cruisers at Tier VIII+. US cruisers will receive this consumable in a future update.
These ships have been added to the client but are not yet available to the general public. You may, however, see them being tested on the live server!
- Increased the hit points of a number of secondary guns and changed the calculation for how they're damaged by HE shells and shrapnel. The guns are now roughly twice as durable.
- Increased the efficiency of the AA defense manual targeting from 10% to 30%.
- Fixed an issue causing the "Radar" icon to be displayed even when you were no longer detected.
- Changed the sound effect for damage markers to make it less harsh.
- Fixed the tooltip text for achievements that can't be obtained in Team Battles.
- Fixed an issue causing the Doubloon price of XP conversion to change mid-transaction.
- Removed the Doubloons price for "Type 5" camouflage.
- Iona is now the default captain of the "Arpeggio" Kirishima ship ("Arpeggio" events are not currently active for the NA server, but will commence at a later date).
- "Arpeggio" captain Yotaro has been added to the client.
- Added a "test ship" to the client based on Yubari. This ship is not available to the general public and is used only for testing purposes.