- 1 Basics of Scenarios
- 2 Forming a Team
- 3 Eligible Ships
- 4 Rewards
- 5 List of Scenarios
- 5.1 Season 1
- 5.2 Season 2
- 5.3 Season 3
- 5.4 Special Events
Basics of Scenarios
- Scenarios are for captains with an Account Level 12 or higher and helming Tier VI, VII,
- The maximum team size in a Scenario is seven (7) players.
- Success is based on mission completion, not enemy destruction. Focus on the objectives!
- After a Scenario ends, the participating ship will need to wait 30 minutes to embark on further Scenarios (but other ships can be used immediately). Captains may pay 75,000 to unlock the ship they just played and play it in another Scenario immediately.
Forming a Team
Scenarios let players create Extended Divisions, a Division containing four to seven players exclusive to Scenario mode.
Captains can also jump into the "Operation of the Week" solo and be automatically placed in a Division. When forming an Extended Division for the Operation of the Week, the game will help fill out a Division that queues with less than seven players. Players can disable this function by clicking the lock icon on their Extended Division. This drop-in/auto-complete feature is only available for the Operation of the Week.
There is an in-Port chat channel called "Operations" where you can look for players to form a division.
Each Scenario includes a main objective and five secondary objectives. Players are awarded a star () for every secondary objective completed, but only if they accomplish the main objective. A non-repeatable reward is granted for every star earned.
- If two stars are earned in a Scenario, two rewards are granted. If the Scenario is completed again and three stars are earned, only one reward is granted for that third star.
- If players complete the Scenario and earn all five stars, they are issued all five rewards. There are no additional rewards for completing that Scenario and earning five stars again.
- No additional rewards are granted for completing the Scenario again and earning the same number of stars.
Depending on which tasks are completed, rewards range from signal flags to experienced commanders to premium account time. At the end of each Scenario, a splash screen will appear that breaks down the results and rewards.
List of Scenarios
- Tier VI ships only.
- Description: Superior enemy forces were spotted approaching naval station Newport. Your mission is to defend the base until the arrival of the allied attack squadron. Save the base's infrastructure and moored support ships. Remember, if we lose the Newport base, we will lose control over the entire region!
- Goal: Defend the base. Prevent the destruction of essential onshore installations and support ships. Hold out until the arrival of the allied attack squadron.
- Tier VI ships only.
- Description: An allied naval division has been attacked. Some ships have been destroyed, and the transport ships that were captured are being convoyed to the enemy base now. Intercept the enemy convoy and take back the allied ships.
- Goal: Take back allied ships and protect them en route to their destination.
- Tier VI ships only.
- Description: Reconnaissance reports that the enemy's major forces have left the naval base. Now is a good time for a swift raid and massive destruction. There are only a few ships left to defend the base, with some of them under repair.
- Goal: Destroy the enemy base and retreat in the direction designated by reconnaissance.
- Tier VI ships only.
- Description: A sudden night attack on an allied aircraft-carrying squadron turned out to be catastrophic: all escort ships were lost, and the aircraft carrier Raptor was badly damaged. Extensive damage incapacitated the ship. Your task force is ordered to find the carrier, repair the ship, and escort her from the danger zone.
- Goal: Escort the support ships to the carrier Raptor. Escort the carriers safely out of the combat zone.
- Tier VII ships only.
- Description: With the battlefront getting closer and closer, amid persistent air strikes on Rouen Atoll, the project pursued by Japanese scientists and engineers is threatened. To avoid a catastrophe, a group of transport aircraft is sent to Rouen with a mission to evacuate all personnel and documentation. All warships must provide protection for the aircraft and the aerodrome until the evacuation is complete.
- Goal: Protect the group of transport aircraft arriving at the base. Defend the aerodrome until embarkation is finished and the aircraft leave the base.
- Tier VII ships only.
- Description: It is required to break through the enemy defenses and remove all enemy forces from the water zone of the base. We'll also secure victory if we manage to provide cover for the assault transport ships to land the majority of troopers!
- Goal: Gain control over the enemy base by breaking through the enemy's defenses, eliminating all hostile forces and escorting the assault transport ships in.
- Tier VII and VIII French battleships; and Tier VII French, British, and American cruisers only.
- Description: The battleship holds are filled with gold, and the ships are on a raid through the Atlantic to the American shores. The enemy has sent their best forces to stop the convoy. A thunderstorm is gaining strength at the expected encounter point. Use the weather conditions wisely to gain an advantage over the superior forces of the enemy.
- Goal: Escort the squadron led by flagship Rouan to the designated sector. Make sure the gold is transported safely.
- Tier VIII French, British, Russian, and American cruisers only.
- Description: The 12th Cruiser Division, under the command of Rear Admiral Merrill, was tasked with defending the position of the 3rd Marines Division and clearing the region of enemy forces.
- Goals: Defend the Marine regiments that have just disembarked. Locate and destroy enemy aerodromes.
- Cossack or Tier VI and VII French, British, American, Commonwealth, Polish, and Soviet destroyers only.
- Description: Allied forces were surrounded near Dunkirk. You are to evacuate as many of our soldiers at possible from the mainland with the support of civilian ships. Expect resistance from enemy aircraft, long-range artillery, and torpedo boats. Be careful, the evacuation routes run through minefields.
- Goal: Support the evacuation of the Allied troops surrounded near Dunkirk.
- Only the special Tier III ships Blade, Igor, and Jackal may participate in this operation.
- Description: Under the moonlit sky, the sea is churning, onshore catapults are creaking, and dreadful zombie ships are chasing the living. Rasputin, your arch enemy, has its guns loaded and ready to fire. Help Transylvania reach her destination and don't let her fall victim to the awakened evil.
- Goal: Escort Transylvania to the Portal.
- Only the special Tier VIII ships Urashima, Svyatozar, Magnu-S, and Nobilium may participate in this operation. They are provided to the player when the operation becomes available, except for Nobilium, which is provided after the player plays a single Random Battle (after the operation becomes available).
- Description: Transylvania and her rescuers returned to the native shores of Silver Spear Archipelago, bu the Forces of Darkness are trailing them and forcing their way through the Portal! The brewing horror can be ceased only by sealing the Portal with the help of the Great Towers. You must defend the Towers from the dark-minded foes until the Portal is sealed! This is our only hope.
- Goal: Defend the Great Towers until they seal the Portal to the lost dimension.
- Only the special Tier VII ships Zipper Sub, Seelöwe, Gerfalcon, and Barracuda may participate in this operation. They are provided to the player when the operation becomes available, except for Seelöwe, which is awarded to the player after completing the operation once.
- Description: The Royal Fleet has defeated Rasputin and its allied darksiders many times before, but hostile forces keep coming back for more. Reconnaissance units report there is a Black Lair castle rising up from amongst the islands of Five Ravens in the Outer World. That's where Rasputin gains power to rise from the darkness of non-existence. Find the Black Lair, and destroy the villainous creature once and for all.
- Goal: Locate Rasputin in the Black Lair harbor and defeat it permanently.
- Note: This operation is only available during Update 0.8.5
- Only the special Tier X destroyers may participate in this operation. Three are provided to the player when the operation becomes available. Six more, stronger and faster, may be earned.
- Description: Nine modified destroyers in a brand new four-team game mode, Savage Battle; a post-apocalyptic port and map, the Flooded City; and an enclosing Wall of Fire that forces close-quarters brawls. Directives lead to Tier V USN destroyer Hill. Earn Fuel Tokens toward the Tier IX USN destroyer Benham.
- Goal: Sink them all.