Blohm und Voss P.210
|750 km/hTop Speed at Sea Level|
|750 km/hTop Speed at Best Altitude|
|1800 mOptimum Altitude|
|920 km/hMaximum Dive Speed|
|135.5 m/sRate of Climb|
|200 km/hStall Speed|
|483 km/hOptimum Airspeed|
|10.8 sAverage Time to Turn 360 deg|
|180 °/sRate of Roll|
EngineJumo 004 A
VIIIJumo 004 A
EngineJumo 004 B
IXJumo 004 B
EngineJumo 004 C
IXJumo 004 C
|Engine Power, hp|
Machine gun30 mm MK-108 (1944) (C)
VIII2x30 mm MK-108 (1944) (C)
Machine gun20 mm MG-213/20 (C)
X2x20 mm MG-213/20 (C)
|Muzzle Velocity, m/s|
|Rate of Fire, rounds/min|
|Damage Radius, m|
|Tier||Engine||Engine Power, hp / Thrust||Type||Weight, kg||Price,|
|VIII||Jumo 004 A||800||jet||1440||130800|
|IX||Jumo 004 B||910||jet||1450||160000|
|IX||Jumo 004 C||1015||jet||1520||169200|
|Tier||Machine gun||Caliber||Muzzle Velocity, m/s||Damage||Rate of Fire, rounds/min||Weight, kg||Price,|
|VIII||30 mm MK-108 (1944) (C)||30||1120||200||240||120||54500|
|Tier||Rockets||Damage Radius, m||Damage||Weight, kg||Price,|
Pros and Cons
- Excellent Firepower
- Excellent Roll Rate
- Excellent Time to Turn
- Very Small Target
- The air-to-air R4M rockets mounted on the BV P.210 airframe create a unique and powerful rocket platform.
- Very Fragile
- Very Short Burst Length
- Very Low Altitude Restrictions
- The Blohm und Voss BV P.210 is an excellent multi-role fighter. While it is classed as a multi-role fighter, the BV P.210 can be equipped and specialized to handle like a light fighter - capable of matching many Japanese and British aircraft in turn rate while maintaining the advantage of the air-to-air R4M rockets. While the BV P.210 does not do well at higher altitudes, this is due to a lack of speed at altitude rather than a loss of maneuverability so if you find yourself in a high altitude engagement manage your airspeed and try to keep the fight mostly horizontal to avoid stalls. The author recommends a high-alpha, maneuverable build for this aircraft, especially in the 'Specialist' configuration.
- The author recommends researching the R4M air-to-air rockets as quickly as possible as these are the 'secret weapon' of the BV P.210. A single salvo of 8 R4M rockets is usually enough to bring down any tier 8 opponent.
- Engines should be researched next as they allow the BV P.210's pilot to engage quickly.
- The 20mm autocannon upgrade is recommended for players who do not enjoy the R4M air-to-air rocket playstyle and for those players who do not enjoy the R4M playstyle, the author recommends moving the R4M upgrade to the bottom of this list and upgrading the engine followed by the autocannons.
History for this plane not found
Sources and External Links
- Recommendations as of 5:00pm EST on 5/12/2019 made by player GeorgePatton (North America) from personal experience with the BV P.210.