AMX 13 105 AM mle. 50
AMX 13 105 AM mle. 50
Mouse over "
[Client Values; Actual values in
|290290 HP Hit Points|
|16.2/16.316.28/18.3 t Weight Limit|
- Commander (Radio Operator)
|250280 hp Engine Power|
|60/14 km/h Speed Limit|
|2730 deg/s Traverse|
|15.4317.2 hp/t Power/Wt Ratio|
|40/20/15 mm Hull Armor|
|410//445// HP Damage|
|27//30// mm Penetration|
|r/m 4.65 r/m 4.29 Rate of Fire|
▲1909.05 Damage Per Minute
With 50% Crew: 0.917 m
With 50% Crew: 0.855 m
|s 5 s 5 Aim time|
|2222 deg/s Gun Traverse Speed|
|26° Gun Arc|
|-4°/+45°-4°/+45° Elevation Arc|
|6050 rounds Ammo Capacity|
|2015 % Chance of Fire|
|m 265 m 265 View Range|
|m 400 m 750 Signal Range|
The development of a self-propelled gun on the basis of the AMX 13 75 was started in the late 1940s. The vehicle featured the Obusier de 105 mm TF50 howitzer. In the early 1950s, the SPG saw service in the French army. A total of 429 vehicles were produced; 92 of them were exported to the Netherlands.
The AMX 13 105 AM mle. 50 leads to the AMX 13 F3 AM.
Modules / Available Equipment and Consumables
|Rate of fire
|IV||105 mm court mle. 1934 S||27||410||4.65||0.74||5||450||37700|
|V||105 mm obusier mle. 1950||30||445||4.29||0.69||5||550||52000|
|Chance of Fire on Impact
|V||SOFAM 8 Gxb||250||20||400||16000|
|VI||Baudouin 6F 11 SRY||280||15||400||27000|
|IV||AMX 13 105 AM mle. 49||16.3||27||0||4000||3600|
|V||AMX 13 105 AM mle. 55||18.3||30||0||4000||9000|
Pros and Cons
- Gun range: stock: 980 m, top: 1280 m
- Decent top speed
- Good accuracy
- Flat shell trajectory
- Sluggish hill climbing
- Low damage, especially on well armored targets
- No meaningful splash, it's direct hit or bust
- Can not even cause stun
- When you first start this tank you might miss a lot of shots, but give it time and train your crew as the accuracy is actually very good compared to other tier 5 arty. The second gun has higher accuracy than the stock gun.
- This tank's decent top speed allows you to re-position very quickly and avoid enemy scouts or slower heavy tanks. It has fairly low acceleration and it slows down a bit on hills, so be careful if you like trying to find odd areas to shoot.
- This tank plays like a TD a lot of the time, due to the low shell arch. It also is a TD on steroids because it can hit across the map. So a TD with benefits. So aim behind enemy tanks to get the most accuracy out of the gun.
- The 105 mm obusier mle. 1950 Gun and SCR 528F Radio carry over from the AMX 105 AM mle. 47. Mount them immediately.
- Research the AMX 13 105 AM mle. 55 Suspension. Now you can mount equipment.
- Finally research the Baudouin 6F 11 SRY Engine, but its not necessary.
Sources and External Links
|USA||IIT1 HMC • IIIT18 HMC • IIIM7 Priest • IVT82 HMC • IVM37 • VM41 HMC • VIM44 • VIIM12 • VIIIM40/M43 • IXM53/M55 • XT92 HMC|
|UK||IILoyd Gun Carriage • IIISexton II • IIISexton I • IVBirch Gun • VBishop • VIFV304 • VIICrusader 5.5-in. SP • VIIIFV207 • IXFV3805 • XConqueror Gun Carriage|
|Germany||IIG.Pz. Mk. VI (e) • IIISturmpanzer I Bison • IIIWespe • IVPz.Sfl. IVb • IVSturmpanzer II • VGrille • VIHummel • VIIG.W. Panther • VIIIG.W. Tiger (P) • IXG.W. Tiger • XG.W. E 100|
|France||IIRenault FT 75 BS • IIILorraine 39L AM • IVAMX 105 AM mle. 47 • VAMX 13 105 AM mle. 50 • V105 leFH18B2 • VIAMX 13 F3 AM • VIILorraine 155 mle. 50 • VIIILorraine 155 mle. 51 • IXBat.-Châtillon 155 55 • XBat.-Châtillon 155 58|
|USSR||IISU-18 • IIISU-26 • IVSU-5 • VSU-122A • VISU-8 • VIIS-51 • VIISU-14-1 • VIIISU-14-2 • IX212A • XObject 261|