|203 mm/55 Model 1934 in a turret4 х 3 pcs.|
|Rate of Fire3 shots/min.|
|Reload Time20 sec.|
|Rotation Speed7 deg./sec.|
|180 Degree Turn Time25.71 sec.|
|Firing Range15.57 km.|
|Maximum Dispersion140 m.|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell0 %|
|AP Shell203 mm proiettili AP 1924 mod.2|
|Maximum AP Shell Damage4,800|
|Initial AP Shell Velocity910 m./s.|
|AP Shell Weight125.3 kg.|
|Maximum SAP Shell Damage5,200|
|Initial SAP Shell Velocity950 m./s.|
|90 mm/50 Model 1939 in a turret12 х 1 pcs.|
|Firing Range6.95 km.|
|Rate of Fire15 shots/min.|
|Reload Time4 sec.|
|HE Shell90 mm proiettili HE|
|Maximum HE Shell Damage1,300|
|Initial HE Shell Velocity860 m./s.|
|Chance of Fire on Target Caused by HE Shell5 %|
|533 mm tubo lanciasiluri2 х 4 pcs.|
|Rate of Fire0.63 shots/min.|
|Reload Time95 sec.|
|Rotation Speed25 deg./sec.|
|180 Degree Turn Time7.2 sec.|
|Torpedo533 mm Si 270 N|
|Torpedo Speed56 knot|
|Torpedo Range13.5 km.|
|90 mm/50 Model 1939 in a turret12 х 1 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second114|
|. . . Firing Range3.99 km.|
|37 mm/54 Model 1938 on a Model 1938 mount14 х 2 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second162.4|
|. . . Firing Range3.51 km.|
|20 mm/65 Breda Model 1935 on a Model 1935 mount10 х 2 pcs.|
|. . . Average Damage per Second34|
|. . . Firing Range2.01 km.|
|Maximum Speed36.7 knot|
|Turning Circle Radius730 m.|
|Rudder Shift Time15.1 sec.|
|Surface Detectability Range15.07 km.|
|Air Detectability Range9.2 km.|
Brindisi — Italian Tier IX cruiser.
A further development of the preceding project, with the main battery reinforced by adding the fourth main gun turret. The elevation angle of the 203 mm guns made it possible to fire up at hostile aircraft.
|Rate of Fire|
|Torpedo Tubes Reload Time|
|180° Turn Time|
|533 mm Si 270 N||0.6||95||7.2||13,900||56||13.5||0||800,000|
|Maximum Firing Range
|SDT 9 mod.1||0||0||980,000|
|SDT 9 mod.2||0||27,000||1,750,000|
| Slot 1
| Slot 2
| Slot 3
| Slot 4
| Slot 5
| Slot 6
Warning. The data presented in the AA Defense sidebar section may be incorrect.
For a graphic summary of ships Tiers VIII thru XI see LittleWhiteMouse's "Actual AA DPS".
Brindisi is a somewhat odd upgrade from the previous ship, Amalfi. The most obvious change is the addition of a fourth turret on her stern; however, this comes at the cost of an increased reload. Brindisi has 20 second reload vs. Amalfi's 16 second reload. Even with the upgrade, Main Battery Modification 3 , her reload is only reduced to 17.6 seconds. This trade-off between extra barrels and reload when moving up a tier isn't unique to this line; the move from Baltimore to Buffalo has a similar trade. Other improvements include extra hit points, a slightly faster rudder, and an extra kilometer of range.
Brindisi's play style is no different from that of Amalfi. Captains who played through the previous ship can transfer their knowledge without issue. One thing to consider, however, is that trying to keep all four guns on target may not always be the best choice, as the resulting amount of side shown can be potentially deadly.Her game play is identical to other ships in the line; knowing where to aim to maximize the damage done by SAP, switching to AP for Russian and German battleships, focusing destroyers and angled cruisers, and re-positioning to maximize your effect on a battle.
- 50 mm extended belt allows her to brawl enemy battleships with proper angling.
- Tight turning radius for a ship of her size.
- High top speed.
- Increased number of guns over Amalfi.
- 20 second reload on main guns.
- Weak mid-section deck (25 mm) will be overmatched by most battleship guns she will face.
- Relatively lack luster AA values.
- Standard limitations of only having SAP and AP.
Availability of researchable upgrades for Brindisi is as follows:
- Hull: Upgrade to Hull (B) for a faster rudder shift time and improved AA. Research of this module unlocks progression to Venezia.
- Gun Fire Control System: Upgrade to SDT 9 mod. 2 for an extra 10% range on the main battery.
The recommended upgrades for Brindisi are as follows:
- Slot 1: Main Armaments Modification 1
- Slot 2: Engine Room Protection
- Slot 3: Aiming Systems Modification 1
- Slot 4: Propulsion Modification 1
- Slot 5: Concealment System Modification 1
- Slot 6: Main Battery Modification 3
|Recommended Commander Skills|
Focus Fire Training
Top Grade Gunner
|Key: ★★★ - Extremely Useful ★★ - Frequently Useful ★ - Occasionally Useful No stars - Not Useful|
Brindisi can equip the following consumables:
- Slot 1: Damage Control Party
- Slot 2: Exhaust Smoke Generator
- Slot 3: Spotting Aircraft or Catapult Fighter
- Slot 4: Repair Party
Ship Change Log
See here for links to Update notes.
- Available for testing by supertesters in the game starting from Update 0.8.7.
- July 23, 2019:
- Preliminary characteristics.
- July 25, 2019:
- Renamed from Torino to Brindisi.
- Aug 20, 2019:
- Removed the 10% damage limit for semi-armor-piercing shell penetrations against destroyers.
- Improved ricochet angles of semi-armor-piercing shells from 60-85 degrees to 80-85 degrees.
- Stock main battery firing range increased from 15.21 to 15.57 km.
- Aug 23, 2019:
- Ricochet angles for SAP shells changed from 80-85 degrees to 75-80 degrees.
- Sep 13, 2019:
- Ricochet angles for SAP shells changed from 75-80 degrees to 65-80 degrees.
- Detectability by air decreased from 10.18 to 9.2 km.
- Introduced into the game as a researchable ship in Update 0.8.10.
- Update 0.8.10:
- The starting ricochet angle for a semi-armor-piercing shell was increased from 65 to 70 degrees.
- Update 0.8.11:
- The description of the ship in the Port was changed.
- Update 0.9.2:
- The armor thickness was changed: the central section was reinforced from 25 to 27 mm.
- Update 0.9.4:
- Minor fixes to textures and ship model.
- Update 0.10.0:
- The firing range of the secondary battery was increased to 6.95 km.
- Update 0.11.2:
- Minor fixes to geometry and textures of the ship.
|Destroyers||II Curtatone • III Nazario Sauro • IV Turbine • V Maestrale • VI Aviere • VI Leone • VII Luca Tarigo • VII FR25 • VIII Vittorio Cuniberti • IX Adriatico • IX Paolo Emilio • X Attilio Regolo|
|Cruisers||I Eritrea • II Nino Bixio • III Taranto • IV Alberto di Giussano • V Raimondo Montecuccoli • V Genova • VI Trento • VI Duca d'Aosta • VII Zara • VII Duca degli Abruzzi • VII Gorizia • VIII Amalfi • IX Brindisi • X Venezia • X Napoli • X Napoli B|
|Battleships||IV Dante Alighieri • V Conte di Cavour • V Giulio Cesare • VI Andrea Doria • VII Francesco Caracciolo • VIII Vittorio Veneto • VIII Roma • VIII AL Littorio • IX Lepanto • IX Marco Polo • IX Giuseppe Verdi • X Cristoforo Colombo|
|Aircraft Carriers||VIII Aquila|